+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howie - Season 3

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Howie - Season 3

Howie

HOMETOWN: Miami, FL

PROFESSION: Executive Chef

CULINARY EDUCATION: Self-Taught

FAVORITE SIMPLE SUMMER RECIPE: Seared Scallops with Chorizo and Corn Emulsion

A Miami native, Howie claims home-court advantage in this competition. A true chef at heart, he can't help but let his passion come through in everything he does. Due to his father's early death, Howie was raised by only women and has no problem communicating his feelings. A chef for 10 years, his culinary expertise is contemporary American, Asian, and Mediterranean cuisines. A "hurricane" in the kitchen, he loves to source the best products and let them speak for themselves.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Howie - Season 3

He comes trouble. :nono

FORT Fanatic

If Howie can learn to manange his time better, he should go far in this competition.

FORT Fogey

I like Howie. His heart's in the right place, and I agree with Tom's summary of him during Week 2. He has it in him. We just need to see it. "A" for spirt. I'd love for him to get his time management skills under control and kick some arse!

Anyone who is self-taught and makes it this far must "have it" in there somewhere.
    Last edited by Jexter; 06-22-2007 at 03:36 AM.

LG.

Howie did well in the comfort food challenge. I was happy for him. I also thought that porkchops and applesauce, of all the dishes, was already the lowest in cholsterol, so that part of the task wasn't as challenging, but at least he didn't make something too weird (for the Elks Club, traditional eaters) or too yucky.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Was Howie ever one of the people in those eHarmony tv ads?

I saw one today and I was like "IT'S HOWIE!!!"

pg--probably not...he's not proving to be all that compatible with Joey...--seattle

+ Reply to Thread