+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion**Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic
    Is whoever is paying for Ilan going to pay for Michael's room and board? Also I wonder how many cheftestants still had a job to return to when the TC filming was over with. If either or both were unemployed, money could be an issue.

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2153108;
    Is whoever is paying for Ilan going to pay for Michael's room and board? Also I wonder how many cheftestants still had a job to return to when the TC filming was over with. If either or both were unemployed, money could be an issue.
    Ilan said he would "fly Michael down to Miami," so I'm assuming that he is planning to finance Michael's travel and accommodations.

As to your second question, based on TC1, some are able to return to their jobs (Lee Anne, Cynthia); some aren't (Tiffani); and some have the rug pulled out from under them (Dave, whose employer ceased to exist). Candice, who was a culinary student, returned to Le Cordon Bleu, completed her studies, and graduated with high honors.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by dogabone;2154494;
    Ilan said he would "fly Michael down to Miami," so I'm assuming that he is planning to finance Michael's travel and accommodations.

As to your second question, based on TC1, some are able to return to their jobs (Lee Anne, Cynthia); some aren't (Tiffani); and some have the rug pulled out from under them (Dave, whose employer ceased to exist). Candice, who was a culinary student, returned to Le Cordon Bleu, completed her studies, and graduated with high honors.
    Thank You, Mother Hubbard,

I knew the job situation of the TC1 chefs, but my question was aimed at the current crop of cheftestants. Of course, some are restaurant owners and executive chefs, so I assume they will have no trouble picking up where they were before TC2. However, line chefs are expendable and probably had to choose between their jobs and a chance at national exposure and possible fame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345