+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion**Spoilers**

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2144229;
    Actually it is. It is the course of the meal that calms down that feeling of tasting the main course long after the meal is over. like ice cream after a chicken dinner of sorts. Even coffee does it if the meal is rather small.

What they did was prepare three strong, conflicting flavors together on one plate which had the opposite effect. So the guest came away with a fruity tarty bad salad taste that made them long for the entree flavors.
    Very nice explanation. Even a microwave mealer like myself could understand that. Thanks.

For some reason I couldn't find this thread last night, but it was too late to post for me anyway. You guys aren't deliberately hiding from me are your?

I was glad that those 2 left. I found them both to be obnoxious and worse - uninteresting. I was also glad to see Ilan win. Who would have imagined that Michael would be a winner? Whiner, yes, but WINNER?

FORT Fan
    I wonder why they only let one Chef win, but two went home. That doens't quite seem fair to Mike being on the winning team. That really bugged me.

It would have bugged me more if they let Mike share in the prize. His win was purely accidental.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Bercata, Tom was in the kitchen to make sure there wasn't any cheating. I think he was on camera a lot for drama. His facial expressions told us how he was feeling, or that he was terribly constipated.

I just read his blog and he said the chefs were correct in not listening to Betty to coordinate a menu. Yikes, there's no pleasing that man. In Harold's blog, he gave her credit for that. Lee Ann (still most of our fave from both seasons!) sounds annoyed with her. Lee Ann also stated that there's more drama to come next week and that some of the chefs have HUGE egos.

I couldn't read Gail's blog. Bravo isn't too user-friendly. Watching the episode all I wanted to say to her is "Use a comb!" Her appearance at the dinner left a lot to be desired.

The guest judge's hairdo was weird. What's with that puffy look anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2145139;
    Bercata, Tom was in the kitchen to make sure there wasn't any cheating. I think he was on camera a lot for drama. His facial expressions told us how he was feeling, or that he was terribly constipated.

I just read his blog and he said the chefs were correct in not listening to Betty to coordinate a menu. Yikes, there's no pleasing that man. In Harold's blog, he gave her credit for that. Lee Ann (still most of our fave from both seasons!) sounds annoyed with her. Lee Ann also stated that there's more drama to come next week and that some of the chefs have HUGE egos.

I couldn't read Gail's blog. Bravo isn't too user-friendly. Watching the episode all I wanted to say to her is "Use a comb!" Her appearance at the dinner left a lot to be desired.

The guest judge's hairdo was weird. What's with that puffy look anyway?
    From Lee Ann pic on her blog has she lost wieght??

Last year both the bravo web site was much easier to navigate, they wrecked this yr.

The eighties big hair is back?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Bearcata, yes, Lee Ann stated in an earlier blog that Andrea help her lose 50 pounds. Woo hoo!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2143806;
    Wow!! I was expecting a double elimination, especially after they paired the chefs tonight. Marissa, I'm ok with going... but Josie.. no!!! I realize she never quite had a chance to shine, but I think she was a scapegoat for last week's non-elimination. They could just have easily picked two losers, each from a different team.

On the bright side, I'm happy for Ilan!
    They would have to pick losers from different teams if one of the chefs on the losing team had immunity.

I feel really really bad for Frank. He seems to want it bad, but he doesn't have "it." Seems like his pallate is off. I don't like Marcel, but I think Marcel is a better chef and using his sause was the correct decision if it was the better one. Using Cliff as a judge was a good idea too, assuming that Cliff can make a good judgment (which I think he can).

Now that Marisa is gone, next up on the chopping block are Frank and Mike.

FORT Fanatic
    I hope Frank stays awhile. If anyone deserves the boot, it is Mia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast