+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/1 Show Discussion***Spoilers***

FORT Fanatic
    Best scene of the night were the kids wiping Marcel's bacon and avocado bits off their tongue. Too bad we couldn't have had a similar scene in TC1's Boys and Girls Club challenge with them wiping Tiffani's applesauce off their tongues or at least having the kids spit out her applesauce into their napkins.

Emily was simply hateful during her interviews, why was she even there if she wasn't ready to cook everything. I have also been watching Jaime's Kitchen on TLC where Jaime Oliver 'The Naked Chef' is teaching a bunch of underpriveledged kids how to cook and one of the primary tenets of Cooking 101 is taste your food to check if it is seasoned properly. She is an experienced chef she should be able to adapt and overcome. Very dissappointed in her. Still I did think that Michael was going home just because of his lousy attitude. How about sending both home????

Marissa, for an experienced pastery chef she has not wowed me. As a personality she is interesting as a cook. Wake me up after my nap she has bored me to sleep.

Marcel, mmmmm, a Stephen wannabe. I loved to hate Stephen, from season 1, but I also respected him because he could produce and present. I am not sure what Marcel brings to the table besides a real whinny attitude. He must of really pissed Betty off for her to tell him off. What is really funny is he doesn't get why she went off on him. Still his immaturity was really showing when Betty was doing her 15 minutes prep and he kept talking to her. That was way out of line to try to interfer with her during the contest.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    I couldnt believe my ears when Emily made the snide remark about the woman who told her the ice cream was not sweet enough. As IF Emily is svelte herself. She needs to heed her own healthy advice.

Quote Originally Posted by UGetWhatYouNeed;2126653;
    I couldnt believe my ears when Emily made the snide remark about the woman who told her the ice cream was not sweet enough. As IF Emily is svelte herself. She needs to heed her own healthy advice.
    Oh, yeah about her big fat ass and her four teeth.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The previews last week painted Emily as having a tough night and that was only part of the picture. Even Tiffani wasn't as ugly a person as Emily is. To make the comments about the lady's appearance (how childish) and then to tell the people watching this show that you hate kids? How rude. Her employers and co workers and people she will serve now know this and this will hurt her. She will be serving kids and they count. Sounds like she has some baggage ... in regards to kids.

Betty certainly deserved the win. What an inspirational chef she is. I hope she does just as well with any elegant dining that comes along her way on the show.

Betty is so fabulous!!! She's fun and nice, and yet doesn't come across as fake. She seems to be a really nice person. When she confronted Marcel AFTER his 15 minutes, I was cheering for her. When Marcel was distracting Betty DURING her 15 minutes, saying that it was a fair game, I wanted to throw my food at him!!! He should just go back to the planet of the apes.

Marisa was in the bottom 3 for the icecream challenge! What a shame. Can't wait to see her go.

I love Cliff. He's proven himself in so many ways already, no matter what the outcome of this show is, he's going to go somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by UGetWhatYouNeed;2126653;
    I...COULD NOT...believe that myself. That is one of the rudest comments I've ever heard from anyone! I was not sad to see Emily go at all. Then later, her willingness to serve such inedible, overseasoned food showed how little she thinks of the people she's serving. I agree with silverstrand, even Tiffany from Season 1 was not this bad, and at least Tiffany had some skills to back up her trash talk. Emily had nothing redeeming going for her at all.

My favorites right now are Cliff and Betty. No one else is standing out for me yet.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl;2126988;
    My favorites right now are Cliff and Betty. No one else is standing out for me yet.
    What about Sam? They are my top 3...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I too like Betty and Sam (at first I thought it was just his looks) best right now. Cliff and Al are only minor faves, because they were instigators of the Korean team's drinking spree when they should have been planning the menu, making it look like they didn't care enough.

I join the crowd of disliking Michael (how many times has he said he is out of his league here?) and Marcel (only the Russian can stand him) and Marisa (all her desserts have been failures so far).

Betty, Cliff and Sam are my faves. Marcel and Marisa are my least faves. Michael....hmmmm...I want to like him but his attitude! Even last night when he was in the bottom three.....just the way he stood there with his hands in his pockets was bugging me. It was kind of disrespectful to me. And then to do that sparring bit when the judges were beginning to talk to him was just more of the same. He better shape up or he is out of there.

Glad Emily got the boot last night. For all her high and mighty....I don't cook this kind of food, I don't like kids, describing a woman who was heavy when she herself isn't all that shapely just brought out such ugliness in her. I saw a lot of Tiffani in Emily last night, but I think Emily was worse than Tiff.

How Marcel thought avacado and bacon ice cream would be a shoo-in fave was just nuts! I don't think I would even try it....and I love ice cream! I would have been like one of those kids spitting it out and wiping it off my tongue with a napkin!

Marisa's desert at the fire house seemed to be a crowd pleaser with the judges and firefighters, but she too is one who better step it up soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast