+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/1 Show Discussion***Spoilers***

Yeah Betty. I wanted to eat her plate, too.

ATX, what's going on with Betty?

Also, what was the challenge? How'd everyone do? What's going on?

Single Gourmet
    I wanted to kill Emily. She really showed her true colors, and deserved to go home.

Emily did deserve to go home. Even if she didn't have an attitude, it is unacceptable to not only oversalt it, but knowingly send it out. It just seems that she felt that since this wasn't a fine dining, but food for the masses, she just didn't find it worthy to make an effort.

The Quickfire Challenge was to create an original ice cream flavor. Cliff won with a marshmallow and cookie ice cream.

The elimination challenge was to create a dish for the TGI Fridays menu. The judges included firefighters from South Pasadena fire department. Betty won with grilled cheese with portabello and roasted red pepper soup. Her dish will appear on the TGI Friday's menu. Emily went home with her overly salty surf and turf.

BTW, what the hell was Chef Tom wearing during the elimination challenge??? It was an UGLY cheetah like s***, ahem I mean shirt, lol!!
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 11-02-2006 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Added a few more asterisks

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ATXexan;2126401;
    Even if I could always afford to eat fine dining, I would choose not to. I agree that I haven't met anyone who doesn't like macarroni and cheese. I would eat that over lobster any day. Or most days, any way.
    Well, now you've met someone who cannot stand mac & cheese. (For that matter, I'd pass on the lobster as well most days.) But I agree with your point--I sure wouldn't want to eat highly complex cuisine every night and there is most definitely a place for comfort food, which shouldn't be looked down upon.

I just want to see Michael go, and go soon. He is such the annoying frat boy. Marcel needs to go too because he and his stupid hair bother me without making good drama. (I know that's superficial!)

Thanks, Pychobabe, for the great rundown of tonight's episode. I usually fall asleep when it airs late here and sometimes miss it during the following week.

Phone, I bet you'd like my mac n' cheese. I make it from scratch. Rather yummy, I must say. Since I have so few talents, I have to brag every once and a while, lmao.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    I was surprised Emily got the heave-ho. Reality shows usually keep the bigger personality people even when they mess up.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    The previews for next week show -- appears as though someone cheated?

I love this show more each week. They have creative competition and the contestants are very different from each other.

Here's what the pastry chef looked like during the replay of Otto's "I'm not worthy" speech

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast