+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Chef Season Premiere Recap 10/18: Show Me the Fever, Into the Fire

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2113979;
    Thanks. It looks like they are showing reruns from last season too, but not indicating which season it is. Hopefully I can find it at a time when I'm home and awake.
    Same time as Project Runway, Wed at 10pm on Bravo. The nice thing is that the previous week's episode is on a 9pm so if you are willing to be behind one week you have an earlier viewing time. Although Wednesdays and Thursdays seem to the the 2 days of the week that all the shows are on and its hard to choose. Still I am sure if you check TV.Yahoo that you would be able to find a viewing time convenient for yourself.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Seriously, if your name is Harold and you are the original Top Chef and you never got around to emailing me last season, email me at Yardgnome77@fansofrealitytv.co m.

Now Yardgnome, I understand your infatuation with Harold. He is a cutie. However, you might consider changing your picture to something edible that would grab Harold's attention. On second thought, that "cop" looks mighty edible to me! LMAO

I loved your recap, as usual. Your unique take on things is truly amazing.

That French chef (the woman who hates American cheese) is getting on my nerves and it's only the first week!
    Last edited by roses4me; 10-24-2006 at 07:37 PM.

I also disagree that Ilan is like Stephen. This season's Stephen is Marcel, for sure!!!

I thought Ilan is more like Harold (hold, hold, I'm a big fan of Harold, I'm not saying Ilan is just like Harold). He's a cutie and seems more down to earth and confidence in a good way than most other chefs. So far, Ilan is my favorite!

Single Gourmet
    By the way, something is "chicken-fried" when it's (typically) soaked in buttermilk, dredged in flour and spices, and deep-fried.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12