Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Kitchen

Moi

Hell's Kitchen

I've only watched the show and followed this thread sporatically and I'm not really that much interested in the show, so I don't know if this has been brought up yet or not. Apologies if it has.

I spent most of the first part of this month in England where I happened to see a show on either BBC or ITV (can't remember which) called Hell's Kitchen. It had the exact same format as Top Chef. It was set in Los Angeles and Gordon Ramsey was the main judge on this.

I wish they would just let us see all the original instead of putting up a cheap copy.

I haven't found Hell's Kitchen on any channel on my cable. Can anybody else get it? What channel is it on?

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Hell's Kitchen has been on for 2 seasons here in the States, with the last one ending in August. It was broadcast on Fox. We have a forum here for Hell's Kitchen in the Other Completed Shows/Shows We No Longer Cover forum.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2104783;
    Hell's Kitchen has been on for 2 seasons here in the States, with the last one ending in August. It was broadcast on Fox. We have a forum here for Hell's Kitchen in the Other Completed Shows/Shows We No Longer Cover forum.
    Ah, thank you. I'd never heard of it before I chanced to see it in London.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by AKat;2105428;
    Ah, thank you. I'd never heard of it before I chanced to see it in London.

Top Chef is much better.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2107432;
    Top Chef is much better.
    I like Top Chef BUT, with the things viewers learn from Chef Ramsey in Hell's Kitchen, we know what is missing in the Top Chef kitchen - YES CHEF!!

Top Chef is a better show for determining who some of the top undescovered chefs in the U.S. are.

Hell's Kitchen is a great show for watching convicts wield knives and attempt to cook(i.e. has great entertainment value).

I don't think either is better than the other, and they are VERY different shows.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;2108190;
    I like Top Chef BUT, with the things viewers learn from Chef Ramsey in Hell's Kitchen, we know what is missing in the Top Chef kitchen - YES CHEF!!
    Can you imagine Judge Tom calling one of the contestants a "donkey" or a "fat cow"? Or telling a female patron to get her b--bs off the counter?

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2110437;
    Or telling a female patron to get her b--bs off the counter?
    I almost died laughing when that happened.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

FYI we do have a forum for Hell's Kitchen here for those of you that want to continue to discuss the show.

Single Gourmet
    This show isn't very realistic. I work in restaurants and as a personal chef, and have never had to deal with someone like Ramsay. He is so rude! If he wants to be rude to his employees, and they take it, fine. But to be rude to a customer is ridiculous!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast