+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Padma Lakshmi - Host, Season 2

Just found some Padma nudes linked to a gossip site I visit. Wow, is all I can say...lucky man that Salman. Is that her in the Suzuki motorcycle ads?
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Fanatic
    Season one's host was Katie Lee Joel, better known as "KatieBot" - short for Katie the Robot. Katie was a bit too young for the job, the same age as Candice - 23. Because of her age she probably didn't get the respect from the chefs that an older person might have. I think that Bravo let Katie go too soon as towards the end of the show she seemed a bit more relaxed in front of the camera. Heidi Klum was just as stiff as Katie was in her debut. Katie remains close to some of the NYC contestants such as Lee Anne and Andrea.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2229705;
    Season one's host was Katie Lee Joel, better known as "KatieBot" - short for Katie the Robot. Katie was a bit too young for the job, the same age as Candice - 23. Because of her age she probably didn't get the respect from the chefs that an older person might have. I think that Bravo let Katie go too soon as towards the end of the show she seemed a bit more relaxed in front of the camera. Heidi Klum was just as stiff as Katie was in her debut. Katie remains close to some of the NYC contestants such as Lee Anne and Andrea.
    I agree. I would like to have seen Katiebot go for another season or two.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345