+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Josie Smith-Malave - Season 2

Josie Smith-Malave - Season 2

Hometown: Miami, FL; Currently resides in Brooklyn, NY
    Profession: Sous Chef of Marlow and Sons in New York City
    Education: AINYC-Art Institute of New York City

She's fun and outrageous, and one cook not to miss on this season of Bravo's "Top Chef." Her loud personality, wild clothing and "out-there" demeanor are one in a million, and Josie makes her presence known everywhere she goes. Born and raised in Miami, FL and currently residing in Brooklyn, NY, Josie has been cooking all of her life and says that it is her competitive nature that has gotten her to where she is today.

As Sous Chef for the famed Marlow and Sons restaurant in New York City and holding a degree from the Art Institute of New York City, Josie has impressive credentials sure to heat up the competition. There is never a dull moment for Josie as she is an active member of the NY Sharks Women's Professional football team and plans to be just as aggressive in the kitchen as she is on the field.

She looks badass. I already dig her and I don't know anything about her. Hopefully she doesn't turn out to be a jackass, cus she's in my top 4.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I like what I see in this little bit, but worry about "her loud personality". That can either be very good and entertaining or very bad and annoying. I'm hoping that it's the entertaining type, but it's too hard to tell with these snippets.

from the previews, she looks annoying as heck.

FORT Regular
    Actually, purely through random coincidence I met Josie last night through some friends, and she's a sweetheart. Totally loud and boisterous, but SO nice.

I know nothing about how well she cooks, but she's got personality for days and she'll be fun to watch.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah agree... I think Josie will do well. Josie and Sam are my favs!

FORT Newbie
    josie actually lives in my building and she is amazing!!! she is such a genuine and real person. whenever i bump into her in the building she is such a treat to be around. always passionate and never shy about sharing her opinions, she is sure to be the most fun on the show. if her cooking is any where near as good her personality, she's got what it takes!!!
    JOSIE=TOP CHEF!!!!!!!!

FORT Fanatic
    From her video, Josie seems to be a fun person to be around. If she can cook she should be around awhile.

Single Gourmet
    Josie would be fun to hang with, I think. She seems like the type of person that would embarass you in front of everyone, but mean it in a totally loving way.

This girl makes me laugh!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast