+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Marisa Churchill - Season 2

FORT Newbie
    Marissa is blogging on her website. In her episode 1 blog, she says that she was talking to the camera when she cut her finger instead of watching what she was doing. She had to start her dish completely over, which helps explain her less than stellar showing.

I'm waiting and seeing, but judging by her website she wasn't just pushing the sexuality at the Top Chef producers. Apparently she's making it her culinary calling card. She's a season too late, though. I doubt they'll repeat the sex shop challenge.

She also addresses some of the posts in this thread in her earlier blogs.

FORT Newbie

Talent?

Marisa is replying on her site? Why not here? "Master Chefs" do not bleed in their food. Did Gordon Ramsey look at the camera whilst using a knife? Hell no! He does his job, the camera is only there to record it. This is the difference, folks! He COOKS, the camera happens to capture the occasion. Marisa Churchill cooks for the camera, and cuts her own fingers? Hmmm? She will make it to the final, but will not win. Anyone want to wager?? It's "good" TV! For heaven's sake she is selling swimsuit calendars because she makes deserts! Welcome to spoonfed TV land!

FORT Fanatic
    Mike,
    You are right. Marissa is bad news.

FORT Newbie

Hockey puck!

Well Otto F*#*ed up, no doubt about about that! Saying he effectively shoplifted on camera, is nothing short of stupid. Marisa, however heard him, drove back to the studio, and weighed up her options. She squealed when it would do her some good, on camera, not in the car without it! She must have realized he would be the ONE to be kicked off that show. Please...he was absent for 1 hour, he is not responsible for her "hockey puck". The desert chef struck out, and turned attention to the dork. Whatever happened to teamwork, and sticking together, when it hits the fan?

I was really hoping they would eliminate her last night even after Otto "withdrew" from the competition. She is not a very good chef and I look forward to her getting kicked to the curb.

FORT Newbie

Moooooo!

Well I would not want her in the kitchen in our restaurant. She is one aggresive individual. That desert didn't look difficult to our own "help" who watched it with me. Gelatin is not rocket science. She is not going to attract a job offer with a temper and back-stabbing temperament on camera. There is now cow in team. Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo!

Marisa, pack your knives ASAP

Marisa may have tricks up her sleeve but she sure hasn't shown anything worthy of winning anything.... first her finger, then her pastry sucks and she really should have been sent home last night. Maybe her best trick is getting away with less than her best....

FORT Newbie
    Marisa Churchill should go home...she is an average cook! Josie and Elia Rock! Michael is a child, and should show his elders some respect.

Marisa should have been sent packing her knives last night... say what you will about Otto, but he came through in the end showing how repentive he was, her cooking couldn't be repentive and this is about the cooking... she lucked out, but her time will come .... maybe not next week, but I think soon!

FORT Fanatic
    Tom should have banned the used of the lychees during the competition and have Otto stay until the competition was finished before returning the lychees to the store. Instead Team Korea was short one man for 1 1/2 hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast