+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Elia Aboumrad - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru;2128483;
    Her stock just went down by association with Marcel.
    Did anyone else think what she said was kind of annoying? She basically told Marcel, "Everyone badmouths you, but just so you know, I stand up for you." Maybe she didn't mean it to sound that way, but it seemed like she was saying it to make herself look good, not to make him feel better.

FORT Fanatic
    Elia supports Marcel because the two of them once worked together in the same dining establishment. They are friends.

I like her... I hope she wins... I like marcel and sam too.. The rest are just horrible beings...

Yeah, she's growing on me. And now I like that she is nice to Marcel. He needs a friend with all these bullies around.

I really hope Frank or Betty goes next.

FORT Newbie
    She seems okay to me. She's honest, but not nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by ploppers;2165045;
    She seems okay to me. She's honest, but not nasty.
    She is honest and that what bothers me. When she found out others were cooking for the winning team, her face had a huge grin! Yep, honest alright. But people with some decency would feel bad that their colleagues (competitors, nonetheless) are going to be subject to such degrating challenge, like the rest of the four winners. The fact that she seemed honestly enjoying others' misery made me feel that there's something really childlish about her.

FORT Regular
    I think you have your cheftestants mixed up, Misaru. In the Thanksgiving challenge Elia was on the losing team that had to cook for the others.

Misaru, I'm pretty sure you're talking about Mia. She's the one who gives the pissed-off looks when she loses and the exuberant celebration when she won the quickfire.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Yes that's Mia

i agree with you..I think Elia is a nice girl... As I said before...Sam, marcel and her are the only ones that I'm rooting for... i don't like Sam's association with Marcel's bullies... I think that is going to affect him in the competition.

Oops, yep, I was talking about Mia. That's what happens when I check these things on a tiny computer.

I like Elia. Earlier, I was impressed with her resume, and then disliked her when I found out she was for Marcel. But now, her sarcasm is so cute :-) I like people who do yoga too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast