+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcel Vigneron - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister;2129664;
    :Maybe if he'd called it Cobb Salad Cream it might've been more appealing. Probably not though.
    Lol. And who wouldn't want Cobb Salad Ice Cream? What a disgusting concoction.

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chefashley;2128734;
    I can't help but like Marcel. I guess I just feel sorry for him.
    That's part of the reason why I'm sort of rooting for him too.

The producers are giving him the villain edit in the promos, but so far Marcel hasn't been bringing enough evil for me to hate his guts like some other people do.

Sure, he's arrogant and funny looking and could stand to be brought down a few pegs... But he's not threatening at all. The hostility he gets from the other chefs seems way over the top to me. I don't get it.

Marcel will always be my little misunderstood Thundercat....

Single Gourmet
    I don't think he has really done something terrible, but the way he's being perceived, you'd think he set fire to a box of puppies. I like him; can't help it, nor do I want to.
    "Be kind to those you meet on your way up, because you'll meet the same people on the way back down."-Jackie Gleason/Ralph Kramden

Hehe.. from the "set fire to a box of puppies" comment, to the "little misunderstood Thundercat", this thread is a riot.

I've already said it before, I love Marcel. I think he's hotter than Ilan, more complex than Stephen, and overall harmlessly young and arrogant. I think Betty was acting very immature for her age, and the way all of the others started howling when that fat disgusting POS Midge threatened Marcel tells me they're resorting to pack behavior and they percieve him as weak but still a potential threat, so they're trying to beat him down. It makes me love him even more, and now I look at the rest of them (save for Elia) as weak little animal-minded people.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2131941;
    Hehe.. from the "set fire to a box of puppies" comment, to the "little misunderstood Thundercat", this thread is a riot.

I've already said it before, I love Marcel. I think he's hotter than Ilan, more complex than Stephen, and overall harmlessly young and arrogant. I think Betty was acting very immature for her age, and the way all of the others started howling when that fat disgusting POS Midge threatened Marcel tells me they're resorting to pack behavior and they percieve him as weak but still a potential threat, so they're trying to beat him down. It makes me love him even more, and now I look at the rest of them (save for Elia) as weak little animal-minded people.
    Stephen Asprinio has his fans too.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2131960;
    Stephen Asprinio has his fans too.
    Oh, I know.. and I'm not really knocking Stephen, but for as complex and misunderstood he is, I think Marcel is more so. (But Stephen may be more talented.)

Marcel's Edit

[QUOTE=Winston Smith;2131668;]That's part of the reason why I'm sort of rooting for him too.

The producers are giving him the villain edit in the promos, but so far Marcel hasn't been bringing enough evil for me to hate his guts like some other people do.

Sure, he's arrogant and funny looking and could stand to be brought down a few pegs... But he's not threatening at all. The hostility he gets from the other chefs seems way over the top to me. I don't get it.

Perhaps the producers are being kinder to Marcel than we realize. While Betty's reaming of our little Thundercat may have seemed over the top, Marcel may have earned it in scenes that ended up "on the cutting room floor"

Personally, I think he has the eyes of a serial killer and probably uses his carbon blades to cut the whiskers off puddy tats.

ilene

Quote Originally Posted by divaqueen;2131974;

Perhaps the producers are being kinder to Marcel than we realize. While Betty's reaming of our little Thundercat may have seemed over the top, Marcel may have earned it in scenes that ended up "on the cutting room floor"

Personally, I think he has the eyes of a serial killer and probably uses his carbon blades to cut the whiskers off puddy tats.

ilene
    Haha.. he just needs a hug.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith;2131668;
    That's part of the reason why I'm sort of rooting for him too.

Maybe Marcel is one of those people who doesn't know when to quit when he p-sses people off. As Betty described him, he's like a little gnat(like a mosquito that keeps coming back for more blood).

I think there is a little boy in Marcel. When Betty snapped at him, he looked down and go "well, . . . wow . . ." He totally didn't expect it and he (almost) looked hurt. I think the only way he knows to converse with people is to bitch about something and he thinks that's being funny. If that's the only thing, I'll be willing to like him.

You know what, he's also mean too. There was no good reason for Marcel to harass Betty during her 15 minutes. Betty only confronted Marcel AFTER his 15 minutes were up. I don't think it's fair that Marcel glared with his lazer eyes with blazing hair at Betty and made annoying comments at her while she was still cooking.

When Frank made a joke about beating him up, the only person not laughing was Marcel. Everyone else took it as a hearty joke - something to laugh at and nothing more.

DON'T LIKE HIM AT ALL!!! Marcel, just get over yourself.

+ Reply to Thread