+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Ilan Hall - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2247207;
    There is life after Top Chef. Most of the season one cheftestants are prospering, even Tiffani. She's up from being a line chef in Nantucket to an executive chef at Riche in New Orleans. As for Harold, he seems to be fixated on procuring a location in West Village. Perhaps he should look elsewhere.

I wonder why he is so fixated on the West Village..I mean I know why anybody would want to own a business there, but I wonder what his reason is for not trying Brooklyn, or even Long Island instead of pissing away his opportunity waiting for a miracle in the West Village.

Stephen wanted to originally open his wine boutique somewhere in Costa Mesa but could not get the permit so he said, OK THEN, LET ME MOVE TO THIS LOCATION TO LOS ANGELES. Now in spring he will be opening his new place.

Oh well, Harold could probably be an executive chef in many very nice restaurants in NYC if he wanted. He can always go back to working for someone else. He certainly has the skills.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1;2243782;
    Ilan is a good cook, with the emphasis on "cook", as long as the food is Spanish and is on Casa Mono's menu. By "didn't help much", I was referring to his maturity. His parents sent him to the school in Italy to "broaden his horizons".
    He is only 24, and I cannot pretend to know someone from a TV show. All the other chefs seemed to like him well enough. Chefs that were gay; straight; male;female; old; young; black and white..all across the board. With the exception of one.
    Ilan had the professionalism and maturity to manage the two sous chefs in the kitchen at the end and win the grand prize.
    So....

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by taffina;2250356;
    He is only 24, and I cannot pretend to know someone from a TV show. All the other chefs seemed to like him well enough. Chefs that were gay; straight; male;female; old; young; black and white..all across the board. With the exception of one.
    Ilan had the professionalism and maturity to manage the two sous chefs in the kitchen at the end and win the grand prize.
    So....
    You have to ask yourself whether Elia's and Betty's desire to help Ilan was driven by their animousity for Marcel rather than Ilan's so-called leadership.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567