+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ilan Hall - Season 2

Ilan reminds me of a little brother trying to look cool to his big brother (Sam). He knows that Sam is irritated by Marcel, so he jumps on the bandwagon and, in true little brother fashion, overdoes it and makes an @$$ of himself. In one scene he was talking to Sam about Marcel and I could just feel him eminating "I'm cool too! LIKE ME!"
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    Ilan acted like a complete douche in this last episode. If this is how he used to behave when he worked at Craft, no wonder they fired him. Some examples of Ilan's stellar performance on the Seven episode...

http://tc2blogger.blogspot.com/2007/01/picture-is-worth-thousand-words.html

http://tc2blogger.blogspot.com/2007/01/special-hall-of-shame-award.html

Now this is the professionalism!

FORT Fogey
    I think Ilan removed his My Space account. I gone there once before, but now I can't find it.

I wonder if he was getting bomarded with hateness.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2206922;
    I think Ilan removed his My Space account. I gone there once before, but now I can't find it.

I wonder if he was getting bomarded with hateness.
    Ilan's myspace is still there.

It almost seems as though Ilan has a little crush on Marcel. Yeah, yeah I know he has a girlfriend, but honestly think of all the closeted gay men who have girlfriends just to prove to the world they aren't gay. He seems awfully fixated on Marcel and his sex life (or lack thereof). It's bordering on obsession. Even though the others are annoyed by him, you don't see the same behaviour. I almost think he's overcompensating.....

Posted on Ilan's myspace (but stolen from another site without giving credit)...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...eID=1751571888

Almost looks like a nice guy...

FORT Fogey
    I like Ilan, and he's pretty adorable in this photo.

Moi
    Okay, for what it's worth. I don't know what this means, but there was a short article at gawker.com yesterday saying Ilan had quit his job at Casa Mono. They don't know if that means he won TC2 and is quitting to set up his own restaurant or he lost and is quitting out of embarrassment. (I would have placed spoiler tags around it if I knew.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by AKat;2216411;
    Okay, for what it's worth. I don't know what this means, but there was a short article at gawker.com yesterday saying Ilan had quit his job at Casa Mono. They don't know if that means he won TC2 and is quitting to set up his own restaurant or he lost and is quitting out of embarrassment. (I would have placed spoiler tags around it if I knew.
    Maybe he was fired because of his behavior on last week's episode or for his juvenile homophobic insult against Marcel that was quoted in NY Mag. Casa Mono isn't some hole in the wall. It's owned by Mario Batali. He has a reputation to protect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast