+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/24 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

5/24 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Please keep all discussion of the FINALE in this thread until 1am EST.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

I was so excited to finally have the chance to participate in a "live" Top Chef" show discussion thread, I couldn't wait to start early.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Just popping in to say "Go Harold."

Woohoo, I'm also doing the "Go Harold" dance. In fact, the whole Snowflake household is.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Tiffani's bear makes me want to puke. I'm sure it's a calculated move on her part to make her seem softer and cuddlier.

They're going to be at Tom's restaurant, Craftsteak.

Challenge: poor cooking, 5 course meal for 8 diners.

Guest judge: Lorraine Bracco, who has selected wines from her own Bracco wine collection, to accompany the meal.

ETA: Harold will actually be a Nob Hill (is this where Stephen was sommelier?), and Tiffani at Craftsteak.

Dave, Lee Anne, Stephen, Miguel are there to assist, they must now explain who they'd like to work with and why. Dave, Lee Anne and Miguel want to work for Harold; Stephen's the only one to pick Tiff.

Harold picks Lee Anne, but has Dave & Miguel draw knives for his second helper. Dave draws Tiffani! I secretly hope he sabotages her.
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 05-24-2006 at 10:06 PM.

It's hard to not do the Harold dance when you look at his competition.

The competition tonight is to prepare a 5 course meal for 8 diners. No gimmicks, just cooking.

It's about time!

GO HAROLD!!!!

Gotta go jog back over to Lost for a minute!! BRB!!

I agree, Yardley. Just cookin' folks! Reminds me of Harold saying, "I'm just a cook."

They're now tasting wines and figuring out the menu. Tiffani's lucky she has Stephen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Harold have a choice to keep three assistants and he was nice enough to give up the third to Tiffani to keep it fair?

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007 View Post
    GO HAROLD!!!!

Gotta go jog back over to Lost for a minute!! BRB!!
    I'll keep a seat warm for you!

I'll be the Tiffani supporter here.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Harold have a choice to keep three assistants and he was nice enough to give up the third to Tiffani to keep it fair?
    No, he had to pick two. Since three of them wanted to work with him he got to select the ones he wanted to work with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast