+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

So Dave might be the one going home? He is in Cannes now and that's a pretty good consolation prize!

TY for the update.

I'm embarrassed to say I mix up JoelBot with Gail S... Which one is that, standing there in the too-small silk blouse and looking slightly pregnant?

ETA - Love how Harold keeps muttering about how this or that isn't really his thing...but he manages to read the patrons pretty well nevertheless.

Oh - it was Gail. Not a good look.

Dave messed up somehow on the last challenge for the acrobats. I think he was supposed to make three different dishes and made the same thing with three portions. The acrobats didn't seem to like either Dave's or Tiff's. The poker players liked some of Dave's. We don't know the details yet.

Harold first in first challenge, Dave was first in poker. Acrobats liked Dave's but Dave only made two dishes when he was supposed to make three.

Yeah, Harold moves on!

Looks to me like if Dave had remembered a THIRD dish for the last patrons, Tiffani would definitely have been OUT, n'est-ce pas? Would have been delicious to see.

They've been so busy giving Dave's kitchen skills a negative edit tonight, I thought at first it might be misdirection. Now I'm thinking he's probably going to go--even though Tiffani didn't win with any of the customers in this challenge.

Harold is safe. It's down to Dave and Tiff. Dave would have won if he had made three dishes in the last challenge. He said he just forgot to make that last dish. We are on an ad break now. Whew, this real time commenting is hard!

Dave is out. It's Tiff and Harold.

So Dave is going home. As much as I dislike him I don't think he should be going.

Tiff over Dave. Quelle suprise. Too bad Dave forgot that third dish. But I did like how Tom told Tiffani that her performance has not been "top chef" but rather middle of the pack.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast