+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 136

Thread: 5/10 Reunion Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

  1. #31
    Guys... psycobabe007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Good ol' Ohio
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,609
    Oh MY GOD! Stephen and Candice! How cute that Stephen changed his mind and is apologizing to Candice about the cookie cutter incident!

    Awww. Now I kinda want to like Stephen just for how humble he was.

  2. #32
    Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,036
    Finally! Some of the fireworks we've been waiting for!
    I was made to understand there were grilled cheese sandwiches here.

  3. #33
    Dreamer rt1ky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Posts
    3,153
    I'm glad the other contestants wanted LeeAnne to be in the final three.

    LeeAnne, Andrea and Candice have been classy all night. Cynthia was Cynthia. Mrs. Joel was still Mrs. Joel.

    I'm rooting for Harold or Dave.

  4. #34
    Being VIP Yardgnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Harnessing my evil for good.
    Posts
    5,471
    Well that was a good reunion with all the drama we were promised.

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey Quemoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,494
    Who would have thought that Top Chef would have the most heated reunion show ever! WoW! Bravo let it all out. I wonder what was edited because phrew! Everyone was blunt and honest and rude and forgiving and charged and enraged and huggy huggy all in one!

  6. #36
    FORT Newbie MNIrishAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    48
    13% plus 77% equals 90%....what's the other 10% made up of????

    *tee hee* I loved it! This was the best show I've seen in ages!

  7. #37
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    24
    bottom line:

    Tiffani is a bitch, Stephen is still two-faced and his shallow attempt at dressing down and making that an apology to Candice is a pretty desperate attempt on his part to rehabilitate himself on screen.

    as for the other chefs, it is obvious that they are the most part rooting for Harold.... do not mistake that this show will be seen by all of them, so weigh their actions and responses with that in mind

    the hosts are such hypocrites...oh my god....did they say it is not a popularity contest and it is not about the person, did they not say during the series that it is about more than just cooking

  8. #38
    Yumpin' Yiminy roses4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nor. Calif. bay area
    Posts
    1,422
    I didn't see the beginning of the series, what was the cookie cutter incident? Is that when Candace called Stephen a tool and a douche bag?
    Last edited by roses4me; 05-10-2006 at 11:15 PM.

  9. #39
    FORT Fogey Quemoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by davidavdavid View Post
    bottom line:


    the hosts are such hypocrites...oh my god....did they say it is not a popularity contest and it is not about the person, did they not say during the series that it is about more than just cooking
    yes I believe they did and I am sorry but I believe your personality is infused into the foods you prepare. Therefeore, personality does matter.

    I would not want Tiffani preparing my food. I don't care how well plated it is. I would not want Stephen cooking for me either and definately not that Ken guy. NO WAYYYYYYYYYY!

    I want my food to be prepared with love and compassion. I want "good soul" in my food. Andrea could cook for me because she would care about my health. I mean truly care. Miguel's happy go lucky energy would be a great dish.

    The others...let me think.

  10. #40
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4
    Yeah that whole..."obviously you're a tool and douchebag" came from that kid's challenge and the cookie cutter thing, I can't believe that "fight" lasted longer than 30 minutes though, crazy...
    but
    "It is what it is"...
    That famous top chef quote clip was hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.