+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reunion Programme

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy69r View Post
    I was also surprised that Dave made it into the final three although he has been my favorite.
    I didn't have a problem with Dave in the finals until the judges voted out Le Anne. I suspect like Santino did on Project Runway Tiffani is going to try and repair her reputation during the reunion show.

FORT Regular

Recycled Appliances

Tiffany trying to repair her reputation? That's as difficult at this point as it would be to convince Stewee he could fit more than 3 baby clams on a platter made from a refrigerator door!

If that is Stephen standing up to go after ken then I say wow, go for it boy. It looks like some of the others Lisa in particular call him on the arrogants thing. I never really thought he was that bad myself, just young and self focused. I have a 23 year old that is the same way. Tiffini looks like she leaves crying. Cynthia looks like she is setting book enjoying everyoneelse implodes. Can't wait for Wed.

Did anyone notice Cynthia in the Reunion show ads? She's laughing her beHIND off. Must make up for having to go home early. She's just cracking up at everyone at each other's throats.

Check it out next time the ad runs... it's pretty funny. She about falls off her perch.

(Edit: Sorry catmom I had not read your post yet! Lol) (I wanted to come into this thread quick & mention it before I forgot to again! )

FORT Newbie
    cannot wait for everyone to see this episode, this will assuredly change the face of reality TV from here on in

gone will be the orchestrated cordiality, the reunion programme will becoome the highlight of all future reality tv series...and the idea of bringing back cast-offs to be judges, will take on a whole new meaning

at this point who wins is immaterial, i hope it is Tiffani so she could thumb her nose at everyone - and just think of how great that would be....Tom Carol and Ksitebot all want Harold..it would be priceless

at this point who wins is immaterial, i hope it is Tiffani so she could thumb her nose at everyone - and just think of how great that would be....
    But see, this is where I think your average Bravo PR/TC viewer parts company with the teens and 20-somethings watching Survivor, RW, and other such shows.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe the average PR or TC viewer isn't just watching for the intrigue, the scheming and plotting, the ill-conceived twist that leads to a consistently above-average contestant being booted in favor of a lesser performer who manages to have a good week...Not that there's anything wrong with seeing personalities clash or a little scheming here and there... But we actually care about the best talent battling it out in the end, and the best man/woman winning. I doubt most viewers would like to see Tiffani win just so she can "thumb her nose at everyone", simply because I think most (though not all) viewers don't think Tiffani is top chef material.

Bravo, from what I'm seeing, doesn't really get it yet that viewers of PR and TC are a little different from viewers of some other reality shows. If TPTB had a clue, they would not have insulted us (or the chefs) with the ridiculous wedding challenge.

PS - The only reason I might possibly be okay with a Tiffani win is because I don't think she could win against Lee Anne (assuming that "winning" also involves kitchen management skills), and Lee Anne, IMO, was unfairly cut. Perhaps from that POV, one could say that Bravo deserves whatever they get.

and the idea of bringing back cast-offs to be judges, will take on a whole new meaning
    I don't get your meaning there Donald Crease. Do you mean they will literally be judging?

Who are Carol and Ktsiebot or whoever? Do you mean Gail and Joelbot?

It will be an entertaining hour that's assured. Propriety right out the window.

Bits and pieces about the reunion episode:

I can't believe I'm asking this, but who or what is TPTB?

Tiffani won't need to win the finale to snub her nose at everyone, she did it all the time during the show. As an educator, anyone who snubs children is off my Santa wish list.

Are we all meeting here for Wednesday's show? We west coasters sure appreciate the recaps.

Enjoy the show!

TPTB = The Powers That Be, i.e., the producers, the network, sometimes the judges--basically, any of the decision makers who determine the rules, the contestants, the setting/framework, the editing, and other aspects of a show.

FORT Regular

The Definitive Thread

Nicely done definition, dallas_viewer! I figured it out already, but it took me a long time before it dawned on me. We should have a glossary/definition thread for TC/PR. We can go look up things we see on these shows but feel stupid about. Wines and fabrics, and that really odd dish, "Abused Pooch". Maybe we could get Stewee to run it for us?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast