+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 5/3 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    That's a shame. I think Leanne deserves to move on as does Tiffani.
    ETA The reunion show looks great!
    I agree, it should have been a Tiffani, Lee Anne, Harold finale. Oh well, what can we do?

I'm in total disbelief! Dave over Lee Anne? It's a world gone mad! The weeper moves on? Life as I know it has crumbled all around me. < sniff sniff >

What insane reason did they give not to inclued Lee Anne? How did this happen? Egads, I'm too involved with this show.

Hellooooo? Anyone there? I can't stay up to watch the episode.

Oops, I misspelled *include*

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    What insane reason did they give not to inclued Lee Anne?
    Too many ingredients, too ambitious, not simplified, one judge said sauce was too sweet

Dave over Leeann. My theory can be summed up in 3 words: Reality TV drama. Dave, after all, is an ultra drama queen.

One thing about Leann, she said she didn't belittle anyone. IMHO it's interesting how people see themselves (as angelic etc) because I recall she did belittle Miguel more than once and made him feel bad about himself. To describe her tone, I wouldn't use the word nasty, but I might use the word snide
    America's Next Top Best Friend!

Thanks for the info. I remember her as being short with Miguel because he messed up too many times to let the last one slide. She may look at these episodes and regret some of that.

Tiffani was the one that was rude with the others, maybe not in person, but during the episode interviews.

Dave cries too much and Harold swears way too much.

Nice job Bravo. This is one finale I'm not too excited about watching.

I never thought Lee Ann walked on water. She could be mean and belitting to her fellow contestants. She talked over Miguel and said that she didn't like her team. But, a chef has to work with everyone. She's okay. Glad Tiffany is going. Lee Ann should be going too. It's hard because they all have talent. I think Dave's style is different, Harold's style is different, and Lee Ann and Tiffany had similar styles. It's about a reality tv show, not life.

Okay, I love the rate the plate thing. It's bizzare. You cannot even begin to know how something tastes by watching it on tv. Or, at least not me.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Sigh...they tell Tiffani that her gnocchi is "mushy" and the cauliflower didn't go with the wine (the whole point of the flavors--to match the wine) and she wins over Lee Ann.

Dave may be dramatic but he was the ONLY one who engaged the diners, getting them laughing, enjoying the experience. In my opinion, his personality is what carries him..and he does know flavors. I'm totally glad he's going to Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    I've been known to go in the walk-in at the restaurant and do some venting. It's a good place to yell at someone and the rest of the staff can't hear you. It's also a place where employees have been known to go get high. The smell vents out the compressors.

But you don't have a mic on you like Dave.

FORT Regular

Nope...Nada...Nah-ah!

I heard the rumors of Le Ann being sent home...I didn't believe it. I still don't believe it! All that hard work, all these weeks, and she gets the driven fork...for what? Too many flavors?

This is where I go put on my Mythbuster T-shirt. The one that says: "I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"

Quote Originally Posted by PB & J View Post
    I heard the rumors of Le Ann being sent home...I didn't believe it. I still don't believe it! All that hard work, all these weeks, and she gets the driven fork...for what? Too many flavors?

This is where I go put on my Mythbuster T-shirt. The one that says: "I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"

I want one of those T shirts! Hmph! I thought Lee Ann really could win this thing. I'm not happy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast