+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 4/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

What an elimination.

AwfulNasallyWhatshernameHost: Stephen...please pack your knives...Do you have anything to say?

Stephen: No.

(silence, heh)

Judge Tom always seems as condescending to all the chefs no matter if he tries to crack a smile or not. I'm sure his an excellent chef but always looking at people over your shoulder can get you so far in life.

I'm glad Stephen had nothing to say to them. The judges were really poor sports for this task and it was unfair to all the chefs.

Thanks for the updates.

I cannot understand how Lee Anne could possibly be the bottom two with Tiffani's eggshell fiasco. Talk about loony!

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=dallas_viewer;1881038]Again, the chefs in the QF had no idea that the menus they created (one of which was then selected by the couple) were going to be required to be executed in less than 24 hours.

As it was, they had to shop at night at the local grocery store, since all the specialty shops were closed.

The judges are soooo disappointed with the team. This is like Project Runway: How come the dresses don't have lots of flowers? Waa-Waa-Waa...

Where is the Tim Gunn voice of reason here?[/QUOTE]

Buried deep within the soul of santino!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas_viewer View Post
    What an elimination.

AwfulNasallyWhatshernameHost: Stephen...please pack your knives...Do you have anything to say?

Stephen: No.

(silence, heh)

Yep, that's a first!

FORT Regular
    This was a very awkward episode. I'm glad Harold stuck up for Lee Ann. How could she have known when she was planning the menu? She looked absolutely crushed. It wasn't her fault that the couple liked her menu nor did she know the time constraints. I understand the challenges and tests that they must put the chefs through, but when no winner was declared? Even Tiffani, who seemed to pull out the best entree? Really an unfair challenge.

This should be a lesson never to rush any aspect of a wedding again.

I do think that this menu would have been better if they had a chance to buy better supplies and were given 24 hrs instead of 16. But what was funny was how Stephen claims an all nighter is not necessary yet he is the one that is soooooo slooooow and does not help anyone else and dissappears for hours on end. Tom C had a point that Le Ann should have stepped up as head chef and owned the menu. Dave always seems on edge of a nervous breakdown and it is very hard to watch. ( I am glad he is going to Canne ) I did want Stephen gone but I wish it had not been so anticlimactic, there was no fire, no passion, no backbiting, no yelling, no snarly comments, very dissapointing indeed.

Give these chefs some sleep so they can be their bitchy selves for the next challenge.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Isn't this the first time Lee Anne's been in trouble?

By the previews, Tiffani made the cake. So she didn't but made the best dish? I'm so confused. (hint: not unusual for me theses days, lol)

FORT Regular
    Ahh well before the cake, everyone made courses which were part of Lee Ann's menu and if I recall correctly, Tiffani's was the only one that the guests liked.

Thank you all very much for your patience. You're all getting a 4 whisk salute!
    Last edited by roses4me; 04-27-2006 at 12:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast