+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Recipe of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Nnenna4TopModel View Post
    My orgasm in your mouth cake is good, but, sadly, I don't know the recipe anymore. I lost the card it was on, and I have very poor memory.
    Oh, a likely story. You "lost" your recipe. You just don't want to share it, in case you enter the next Top Chef competition yourself.

Seriously, though, what a pity. I would have liked to try making that cake myself! Drunken Octopuss, not so much.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnenna4TopModel View Post
    My orgasm in your mouth cake is good, but, sadly, I don't know the recipe anymore. I lost the card it was on, and I have very poor memory.
    Note to other posters: Do NOT look up, on Google "Orgasm in your mouth cake". The results are not "cake-like", to be sure!

That said, I did find a recipe for a Chocolate Orgasm Muffin. Here's a photo of it and I'm posting the recipe in the Recipe thread. I don't know if it truly delivers the BIG O, but I'll take some chills up my spine, in this case.

Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

All I can remember about my cake (okay, I'll admit, it's a family recipe) is that it does not resemble an actual orgasm(see above or Google like lambikins suggested you don't do) and that there were strawberries, dark chocolate, and...I think handmade chocolate cake. I remember eating it as a tot, and I'm gaining weight just by reminiscing about it. So, if you so want to try, use all of the ingredients above (no instant batter, it doesn't taste as good, cause Grandma never used instant)

Anyone have this weeks recipe?

Here's the link for the recipe mentioned above. I'm going to give it a try this weekend!

http://esurientes.blogspot.com/2005/...m-muffins.html

JOHN: any chance Bravo will post (here) that recipe for lasagne with bbq sauce on last night's show? I'm intrigued. The blond guy prepared it for the Junior League ladies.
    Last edited by roses4me; 03-30-2006 at 08:17 PM.

Here is episode 4's recipe. Unfortunately they don't post all of the meals prepared; only 1 each week that I can find. Drat!

Tiffani's "Mirin Glazed Escolar (Sea Bass)"

For the fish marinade:
    2 cup white miso paste
    1 cup teriyaki sauce
    1/4 cup mirin
    1/4 cup Shao Hsing wine

Combine all ingredients. Place fish in marinade - allow to sit overnight refrigerated.

Sear one side of the escolar in a large pan over medium heat. Remove fish and place in microwaveable container.

Place the closed container of fish into the microwave. Nuke on high for 4 minutes.

Remove and eat immediately. Be careful with removing the top as steam will be very hot.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Wow, that is incredibly easy. I could even make it tonight--except I'm worried that it will remind me of Tiffani, and ruin my appetite.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I must be going blind but I can't find the "Recipes" thread mentioned here. I've looked and looked but to no avail.

I love collecting recipes so I'm eager to hear from some kind soul taking pity on a befuddled and tired cook. lol

Thank you Hep for sending me the link!

>>>> sending you cat treats from the heart <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Wow, that is incredibly easy. I could even make it tonight--except I'm worried that it will remind me of Tiffani, and ruin my appetite.
    I know. I was once eating ice cream, and I thought about Tiffani's comment about children. Let me put it this way, never before has dairy product consumption been so...messy. And traumatic. Unless the person was lactose intolerant.

+ Reply to Thread