+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Judge Blogs

H2O

Quote from Gail's Blog

From Gail's Blog about Stephen...
    "speaks about wine to diners twice his age as if they are children, when the kid has only been drinking legally for three years!

I trust that one day Stephen will be the great chef, sommelier or even the award-winning restaurateur to which he aspires. He has the drive and the education. But until he learns that good service is less about hearing the sound of your own voice and more about tuning into the voices and concerns of your customers, he is going to have a very hard time finding anyone to listen. "

FORT Newbie
    The blogs are the counterbalance to the shows. Why can't they say what they write when they are ripping the contestants to shreds. You know they want to. How many people watch these shows? Really now, how bad would it be for Tom to call Ken out and make him cry? Could do wonders for his image and bring more attention to his restaurants? Any idea what they're named?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Crease View Post
    The blogs are the counterbalance to the shows. Why can't they say what they write when they are ripping the contestants to shreds.
    They may not be that quick on their feet.

H2O

Week 9 Blogs...

Gail's Blog: http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Chef/Epis...ogs/gail.shtml

Tom's Blog: http://www.bravotv.com/Top_Chef/Epis...logs/tom.shtml

I appreciate their insights on this episode as they both struggled not being able to take Lee Anne to the final.

Thanks for posting the links.

I read both logs and I got the feeling only Tom was upset by Lee Anne being left out of the finale. Gail sounded as if she was trying to convince the viewers, and perhaps herself, why Tiffani and Dave got to go to Vegas instead of Lee Anne. Gail's gratuitous praise of Lee Anne was an afterthought, at best, and not real at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123