+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Katie Lee Joel - Host

FORT Regular
    LMAO, Krom.

I'm pretty sick of her voice.

Ugh, IsaFan, I am too. I think the only job she could do is be one of those the recorded voices for the time and temperature, or on one of those wretched phone trees. "Please press or say 1..."

I wanted to vomit when she mentioned how that lady had planned "MY wedding" as if everyone needed to be reminded of her unnatural pairing with that senior, muzak-producing ape.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I'm with you all. Even if her delivery was normal, she's still got a voice that could peel paint. They should have had Tom the real chef host it. Not that I'm partial or anything ...
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Newbie
    what makes you think Tom is any more real? just becaus his chef jacket is not white? and he feels he can just walk into the kitchen unnannounced?

tom should not be playing "host" to a virus, let a lone this reality television program, if that deal to the spokesperson for Oscar Mayer is still out there, he should grab it, while he still has the chance

Quote Originally Posted by lev View Post
    Main tagline from Katie's website:
    Eat well. Live lightly. Be love.

Wow!!!! Thank you for that, Katie sweetheart.
    Yep, that really helps. I'm gonna apply that to my life now. Unsure of how to live lightly and to be love because those sound really abstract. But, once you bed an 80s popstar, you get some wisdom and real qualifications. Billy Joel looks kind of scary. Maybe bedding him requires some special out of body experience to escape what must be a horrorible experience. I think she's a gold digger.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Donald, I like Chef Tom. Why don't you like him as host?

Katie Lee Joel is all right. Droids are getting much more realistic these days.

Wasn't she in Blade Runner?

They have GOT to get a new host for next Season. This chick has got to have the flattest affect on television. She can make spicy food seem bland!

I'm just sayin'.

Brandi, Sean Young as an emotionless Android still has more personality than this cardboard cutout. Was that too mean?

If this were ANTM, Tyra et al. would be saying "Pretty girl, but there's nothing going on behind those eyes..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast