+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miguel - Season 1

Miguel - Season 1

Native New Yorker Miguel Morales is an energetic and passionate Tournant at the Mandarin Oriental in New York City. His laugh is infectious and his personality abounding. He has been a chef for eight years and his true passion and bliss for cooking keeps him more focused on how his food tastes than the title on his chef coat. A down-to-earth spirit, his personality sometimes gets him in trouble in the kitchen. He hopes "Top Chef" will be an opportunity for him to showcase his talents as a chef without compromising who he is as a person.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    "Infectious laugh"? Doesn't that mean, "loud and obnoxious"?
    How can his "personality sometimes get him in trouble in the kitchen"?

More questions than anything on this guy.... For some reason he reminds me of Dewberry.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

He has been a chef for eight years and his true passion and bliss for cooking keeps him more focused on how his food tastes than the title on his chef coat.
    His BLISS for cooking? Sheesh.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

He looks like Corky from "Life Goes On."
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Regular
    I wouldn't mind eating a dinner cooked by Miguel but only if he is in the kitchen concentrating on my meal and not my assets.

He seems to come up with some pretty damn good ideas.. I like how he works too.

He'll definitely be one of the contenders in the final 4..or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    He looks like Corky from "Life Goes On."
    omg!! hehe, i'm glad someone else said it first...

he does seem like one of the top contenders...

but did you see that outfit for the "sexy" dessert challenge? egads..

I really really really REALLY wish you hadn't reminded me of that, Pebbs. :puke

I do agree that he's one of the most talented there, though. I think I put him in my Top 4.

It is, after all, Top Chef, not Top Model. I don't actually care what he looks like if his work is wonderful in the kitchen.

He's really quite funny too, so he adds to the entertainment value of the show. Good comic relief with Stephen and Tiffani taking themselves so seriously all the time.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I was wondering if Miguel got the Krispy Kreme donuts and eggs after seeing Tiffani get them...to totally copy (same dish) her or not?! That whole lil incident sorta confused me. Why would he WANT to copy her? I really thought the whole experiment was to be totally original.... eh, I dunno.
    He totally succeeded in pissing her off though.
    Did everyone see her slam her stuff down in the kitchen when they all got back? Complete with her pursed, sour graped lips and red face.

I also wonder how he escaped the "bottom 3" trial if his meatloaf was cold on the inside. The whole challenge was about the microwave and making a successful "microwave dinner". IMO, he totally failed if it was cold.

Actually, Maveno, neither one was being very creative. As soon as I saw the challenge, I thought "Krispy Kreme bread pudding". I don't know who was the first to come up with it, but it's definitely out there in a few restaurants. It is sickeningly sweet, but easy.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast