+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Miguel - Season 1

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poconobarb View Post
    As far as I know he is still working at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in NYC

You Go Miguel...
    Hi, Poco! Glad to see you on this board! Don't you just love that it has Spell Check? I sure do!

I'd love to see some of our other Top Chef "family" over here as well.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

He kind of won me over on the reunion show. He just seems like a real blast (no pun intended) to be around.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I am definitely not a fan of Miguel.. and I have stayed lip-locked about his flatulence problem that is entirely grotesque and rude.. but I have to say something about the way he acted in Vegas.
    Who does he think he is?? To come into the kitchen and berate the final 3 chefs only further cements the fact that he's immature and rude.

I never thought his overthetop antics were cute, and I totally do not give him props for being "fun" on the show. He's a lil weasel who can't hack the fact that he's not cut out to be the Top Chef.

I'm tired of seeing him on this show. Show us someone (Lisa, Candice, anyone!) who can add quality to the show.. not this obnoxious lil prick! :nono
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

He has kind of always made me uncomfortable and that feeling was cemented with his "fourth eye" comment. eewwwww. I'm still pouring Clorox into my mind's eye.

When he dropped food on the floor in Vegas... yuck. The French chef did seem to get a kick out of Miguel's antics, though, which surprised me. Then again I liked that guy - out of the kitchen he's pretty lowkey, even serving the 3 at their table. Which made me all the more embarrassed for the others when Miguel acted like a braying goat.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to look at his tongue again any time soon... Now he proved ya just can't take Miguel anywhere.

Corky

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    He looks like Corky from "Life Goes On."
    I'm glad someone else said it first! This guy is harder to look at than the Sun at noon! If you have a head like a bloated melon, why would you accentuate it by slapping on that ridiculous beret and wearing that god awful turtleneck? I just wish "Chunk La Funk" would have been kicked off earlier so he wouldn't have to come back any more.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dogabone View Post
    Hi, Poco! Glad to see you on this board! Don't you just love that it has Spell Check? I sure do!

I'd love to see some of our other Top Chef "family" over here as well.
    Hi Mother, yes, I would love to see the "family" over here also. I love the spell check and the "smiles" are awesome...

Take care...Poco

FORT Newbie
    Miguel is defnitely not FRONT of the HOUSE, nor is he in the HOUSE, BACK of the HOUSE may be more appropriate. He will make someone a wonderful a sous-chef one day, as he long doesn't open his mouth or his ass.

He should apply for Top Cook, if they ever decide to move on that series. It is rather unfortunate that we had to wait until the reunion show, to find out just how miserable a houseguest he would be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234