+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brian - Season 1

Brian - Season 1

Brian Hill made his start as a personal chef by catering his parties for friends as a way to make extra money. Word quickly spread of his innovative, tasty and soulful dishes, and soon celebrities including Mekhi Phifer and Mary J. Blige were knocking on his door. That was 16 years ago and today Brian makes his living as a personal chef to the stars. Born and raised in Washington, DC, Brian's specialty is putting a passion for mixing exotic herbs and seasonings into every meal. He has worked in small cafes, four-star restaurants and grand hotels in Washington, DC, Miami Beach, and Beverly Hills. His specialties include Classic American, Euro-Asian and Nouveau Soul food with Caribbean accents. Brian moved to Southern California in January 2002, and has been a personal chef for such celebrities as Eddie Murphy, Sean P. Diddy Combs, actor Mehki Phifer, singer Angie Stone, R&B duo Kenny Lattimore and Chante Moore, and World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Lennox Lewis, who hired Brian for his Los Angeles private post-championship fight dinner in June of 2003. Brian is currently a personal chef for Mary J. Blige.

Mary J Blige, wow, that seems like a good gig. Does he really need more money?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    This guy will probably be around for a while.. his food looked pretty good. Except, I think he said the mashed potatoes were coconut? Yuck!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how they would taste?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well.. I was a tad surprised that he was "sliced" last night. Overcooked carrots. Eww.

He WAS trying more than the rest of them when serving the kids. The rest seemed to just stand around and stare. I dunno if I totally agree with the firing. I guess it was the right choice since Tiffani-jerko couldn't be kicked out of the kitchen.

If I remember correctly.. his octopus.. didn't he say he just threw it together?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Moi
    I'm glad he got eliminated. I kind of liked him in the earlier episodes, but then at the beginning of this one when he was talking about Andrea being eliminated and he said something -- I can't remember the exact quote -- that compared women to pieces of meat. I thought that was disgusting. I am soooo glad he is gone.

AKat
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

FORT Fanatic
    After Andrea was eliminated he then proceeded to harass Candice. The mushy carrots were an excuse for his elimination.

+ Reply to Thread