+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Anne - Season 1

Lee Anne - Season 1

Le Anne Wong describes herself as an iron chef all the way. Now, she is the executive chef of event operations for The French Culinary Institute in New York City, and absolutely loves what she does - probably because she gets to boss her students around everyday. Her passion is pork, and she can do anything with a pig. Her mother was her inspiration and she says that she probably gets her "chops" from her. She was inspired to join the show because in her opinion there is nothing like being around other chefs that share the same passion for food as she does. However, if someone tries to fake their way through the show, Le Anne will immediately sniff it out and isn't afraid to confront them about it.

Her passion is pork, and she can do anything with a pig.
    It's always been a dream of mine to have that said about me.

These contestants are all far more professionally advanced than I'd expected them to be. I thought it would be more up-and-coming chefs. Unknowns.

Congrats on your win Le Anne, I think you did awesome.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    @ Amanda.. that line is hysterical!

I really liked Le Anne..out of all of them, she just seemed the most down to earth and a hellova cook! She's my early favorite so far..I want her to kick Tiffany's ass SO BAD!

She was the most impressive while working in that kitchen.. very smooth. The look of jealousy from Tiffany was EGGcelllllent when Le Anne was picked as the winner. Hehe
    Let the jealousy games begin! {BANG!}
    Last edited by Maveno; 03-09-2006 at 04:28 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    @ Amanda.. that line is hysterical!

I really liked Le Anne..out of all of them, she just seemed the most down to earth and a hellova cook! She's my early favorite so far..I want her to kick Tiffany's ass SO BAD!

She was the most impressive while working in that kitchen.. very smooth. The look of jealousy from Tiffany was EGGcelllllent when Le Anne was picked as the winner. Hehe
    Let the jealousy games begin! {BANG!}
    I totally agree. She resonates with me the most. Good food is all about who's cooking it, and if you have someone with a bad attitude, like Tiffany, preparing your food, it will come through in subtle ways. But someone like Le Anne seems very good natured so I'd much rather eat her food, knowing it actually has some love in it. If anyone here has seen Like Water for Chocolate, you'll know what I mean about emotions going into food. It really does affect it.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Regular
    Quote: Her passion is pork, and she can do anything with a pig.

LMAO!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Once again, Le Anne (btw, I like how her name is spelled ) proves to me why I like her so much!
    At the elimination table, she would NOT point a finger, nor would she "throw someone under the bus if she had to".. she simply said that she wouldn't want anyone to leave because everyone was a team and they all worked excellent together.
    I think that shows a testament to her overall work ethic and professionalism...she's a class act.
    if she doesn't win this thing, she'll no doubt have a successful career in whatever path she takes.

GOOOOOooooooo Le Anne!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    Wasn't she the one, though, that made somewhat arrogant comments about her team being the better team because they were obviously the best there. I wonder how she would have reacted if she were teamed up with the others. I bet she would've had the same type of attitude that pompous Stephen had.

(in loud Guadaloopy voice) I LOVE LE ANNE!

I love Le Anne, even though her Sharpie pen eyebrows bother me.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast