+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Lee Anne - Season 1

Lee Anne

You're much beloved and admired. Did you read Tom's blog on the Bravo website? He was upset that you weren't in the top three.
    Please don't let the Red Dragon (great name, btw) get you down or spoil your memory of the show. Think of the entire experience as an opportunity to make friends and influence people, which you so obviously did!
    Last edited by roses4me; 05-04-2006 at 01:26 PM.

Sounds to me like Tiff wins the top prize. Yikes! It's a world gone zonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Anne
    "I didn't come here to make friends." Guess what bitch????
    I love it!

Lee Anne, believe me, Tiffani's personality did come through to us even though it's obvious from your post that we didn't see more than the tip of the iceberg. I think it's great that many of you are friends and have bonded outside of the show. Thanks for letting us know about your many projects!

Congratulations on a being a real class act. I was especially impressed during the wedding episode. I really wanted to taste your hot dog this week. Stellar job!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    Sounds to me like Tiff wins the top prize. Yikes! It's a world gone zonkers.
    I don't know about that, she said that karma is a bitch several times...
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I just sent an email to Lee Anne and she answered asap. What a great gal.

I suggested the friends from TC write a cookbook together that we could all emulate (translation: cooking for semi-dummies ). Wouldn't that be a great book?

She sounds so down-to-earth. Her family must be tickled pink!

What an incredibly classy person LeeAnn is! I had her pegged to win, with my other 2 faves (Miguel & Stephen) in the finals - shows you what I know! *tee hee* To me, my daughter summed it up best when she said she "...could be a Top Chef like LeeAnn -- but NOT like Tiffani!" Her explanation -- "You don't have to be mean to be the best."
    Sometimes kids are SO wise

FORT Fan
    LeeAnn, thank you for being so gracious to join us here at the FORT. I was shocked last night. I was rooting for you to win it all! You have handled yourself with such class and dignity. Karma is truly a powerful thing! I am sure in the great scheme of things you will "win it all"! Best wishes.

I don't mind at all, Lee Anne -- I was incredibly flattered & touched by your response!

You are FAR from being a sore loser. Just the opposite. You have been gracious in many instances that we have all seen (and many more I am sure we haven't!) Just look at how gracious you were not pointing out how I spelled your name wrong!

Enjoy your drink with Harold...God knows you earned a few!

Well, as I said, I think it was ridiculous that Lee Anne could out-perform Dave, week after week, and lose her Vegas slot because he presumably out-performed her at one specific challenge. TPTB need to realize that maybe that type of twist is okay on some reality shows, like ANTM, but on shows where people with actual relevant experience are competing--Project Runway, Top Chef--I think most viewers actually want to see the top competitors in the final showdown.

Personally, I think the judges (Tom et al.) could have kept Lee Anne for the final three, Dave's better showing at the challenge notwithstanding. Dave could have been dinged for other stuff. For some reason, though, TPTB chose not to.

Lee Anne: Did you chefs find the wedding challenge as silly as many of the viewers did? Seems to me that the one who should have been sent packing after that senseless challenge was not Stephen--it was the person who thought up the challenge. Why on Earth would anyone ask you guys for your visions of menus for the wedding, and then, when you dutifully comply, hit you with a "great, and oh by the way, now that we're heading into the evening, make it happen in 16 hours" limitation? What does that test, exactly? And would that really happen in real life? I'm thinking not. Or at least, IRL, you'd have had an opportunity to tell the client you were changing the menu to fit with the time constraints.

Also, did you not think it was a bit unfair that, in effect, you were blamed for being over-ambitious, incorrectly planning, or whatever, during that task--as though you were the head chef and the others were just sous-chefs--yet it never seemed that you were officially appointed as (i.e., given the power to be) the head chef? And even if you had been asked to act like the head chef, wouldn't that be unfair? Why should you shoulder more of the responsibility for the success or failure of the event than the other chefs? Shouldn't all the chefs have had equal roles in this challenge?

Or did I just miss something that would make that whole challenge make sense?

Omorosa, Santino, and now Tiffani are network stars. Egads. Reality TV, thanks a bunch for rewarding bad behavior.

+ Reply to Thread