+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Anne - Season 1

FORT Regular
    Le Ann, you did a wonderful job! I LOVE YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post

P.S. If you ever really do want to talk makeup, I am an avid girly girl and you can PM me; however, you may want to take any makeup tips I give with a grain of salt: I learned how to do mine from drag queens!

everyone knows that Drags Queens are where it's at!

I hope Le Anne wins... Tiffani just seems mean.. You can be talented and decent at the same time, tiffmeister! it won't hurt, i promise.

That being said, i miss Stephen.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

I love LeAnne and was so thrilled when she won the challenge. I completely detested that setup, though. There was really no way to wow anyone with 24 hours to come up with an entire catered wedding, including the cake, with only a limited budget and whatever shops that were open after dark. I found it incredibly unfair, and I was majorly impressed with what they did do for LeAnne's menu.

LeAnne, you can cater my wedding any time! Except that I've been married for 11 years, and I'm sure that I couldn't afford you!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

This challenge seemed exceedingly cruel, even for a genre of television that delights in humiliating its participants with strenuous, near impossible tasks.

I was sooo nervous for Lee Anne this week, and felt bad at how upset she was over the outcome of the wedding. But I think she did tremendously well, all things considered. I mean, just to have gotten it done within that scant time frame is amazing enough.

CONGRATS ON BEING FINAL FOUR, LEE ANNE!
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove View Post
    That being said, i miss Stephen.
    I thought I was the only twisted one who secretly missed having him around, Courtney! I'm glad I'm not alone.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

So true, I could so identify with how awful they must've felt after pulling that all-nighter. Sort of the pit in your stomach nightmare feeling we've all had at least once, whether at exams week or whatever. Or just in a nightmare itself.

They just were stuck in that humiliating situation and it kept going, and going. Really considering the way they were forced to shop at a 24 hour supermarket too, it's lucky it turned out as well as it did.

I hope some of Stephen's malingering and lecturing about wine pouring was just editing, but I have a sneaking feeling, it wasn't. That wait staff captain looked fairly PO'd.

Anyway - Le Anne I think you did pull it out of the bag, and the origami was a beautiful touch.

Each of the final four has a different achilles' heel.

In my opinion - Le Anne, what they most are missing to see from you is decisive leadership and a bit of assertiveness. Don't lose your basic kind nature though! They love that I can tell.

FORT Newbie

does Lee Anne know?

that throughout all the episodes, ti-FANNY has been eyeing her and precipitating situations for them to get closer and have greater opportunity for interaction

the idea of the two of them opening a restaurant together could be really cheery and make for great television, would they hire any of their fellow contestants? only time will tell

could make for some interesting episodes and Jonathan from BlowOut could do their hair..

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Crease View Post
    that throughout all the episodes, ti-FANNY has been eyeing her and precipitating situations for them to get closer and have greater opportunity for interaction

the idea of the two of them opening a restaurant together could be really cheery and make for great television, would they hire any of their fellow contestants? only time will tell

could make for some interesting episodes and Jonathan from BlowOut could do their hair..
    I posted this question in Harold's thread, but more people read Lee Anne's:

WHO ARE YOU REALLY? I've read most of your posts and you sure sound like someone who was/is with Top Chef or Bravo. Hmmmmmm?

Tiffany doesn't seem the type to perve out on someone. She's professional and so is Lee Ann. And, if there was a personal relationship that developed, I hope that both of them would be kind enough to post pictures. Beautiful, talented women, I can never get enough regardless of who they are dating. Lee Ann and Tiffany do your thing.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Lol (just read roses4me's posts - )...

I'm going with the spelling at the top of this thread (for Le Anne).

As for Tiffani/Le Anne - I think only in some viewers' imaginations. I didn't see it - although I wouldn't put it past Tiffani to try various things to psych out the competition including trying to 'charm' them - Ya don't berate someone you're trying to woo, as a rule. Like Tiffani did with Le Anne, about the oven being shut off.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ms.fooey View Post
    Hi everybody,

Wanted to say thanks to you all for watching the show. Unfortunately, I do not have a forum unlike Miguel (chefmiguel.com) and Stephen (stephenasprinio.com) to chat with all of the curious fans. In the end I hope you are all enjoying the drama, I am not permitted to elaborate at this time, but if you could all give me some makeup tips regarding the brows, it would be much appreciated ; )

Pork rulez,
    LA
    Hey there! I am rooting for you. I have said from day one, you are the stand out winner. Very cool to have you post here.

I made your beef last night. Kecap Manis proved difficult here in Florida where speciality food products are impossible to find outside of Miami. I mail order many things. I managed to come up with a recipe for it that was close. It was a hit. I should have made more pancakes. I will look forward to a cookbook. I have a few Asian recipes that are common and not stand outs.

As for your eyebrows. Now you are in my territory. If they are not tattooed and you just pencil them on go to a make up counter and learn how to use the pencil to make individual hairs with the pencil. If they are so non exsistant have them tattooed but research it and make sure you find someone that will tattoo individual hairs in a lighter shade than they would naturally grow. Eyebrow shapes come and go so be careful not to get a fad shape and be sorry later. The reason for doing them lighter is to be able to alter the shape or thickness with a pencil as the styles change.

I know you have won this. Harold is your only competition and I do not see him having all the qualities that are required. You have gained the respect of your peers for being a good leader in the kitchen.

Get yourself a website and start posting recipes! NOW! Seize the moment. You have some fame, use it!
    Last edited by Dogbat; 04-29-2006 at 06:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread