+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Anne - Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    I love Le Anne, even though her Sharpie pen eyebrows bother me.
    Ugh. I just noticed them.

FORT Fan
    aww i like her tattooed on eyebrows

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    ahahahaaa!! SfG.. I agree!! They bug me too.

She's doing excellent so far!! I will remain a Le Anne fan, I really think she'll win it all.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I'm rooting for her myself. She definitely has the talent and skill, and doesn't feel the need to resort to hyper-competitive tactics or drama to succeed. She seems genuinely sweet.

Go Le Anne!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I'm totally on the LeAnne bus too! She's just simply the best. Dave is sweet too, but not a professional chef at all. Le Anne has talent AND personality.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Once again, Le Anne (btw, I like how her name is spelled ) proves to me why I like her so much!
    Actually, the official site has her name spelled as 'Lee Anne' now.

Her eyebrows are unfortunate, but I have her as our best chance of knocking Tiffani out of this thing, so she definitely gets my vote!

Hi Le Anne;

I'd go to a pro... if you are near L.A., I think Anastasia is the woman's name, but any good salon should have someone. Make sure you get a good vibe off whoever it is. I once hired a makeup artist for an important audition, from a top salon and she made me look like Bozo the clown. Check out their instruments, like any professional, if they are good they will have good equipment. There's a difference even in tweezers!

The lady I hired, (who turned out to be new to the salon but they did not tell me that - live & learn) turned out to have one drawer there with some Maybelline rolling around in it. A pro should have a whole tackle-box type of thing. That's if you go the makeup route. (I really should've known better, but I was new in town at the time! Long story!)

You could go to Jonathon's salon in Bev Hills and make all us reality show fans dizzy with joy. Lol. Two reality shows converging!

I'd begin by going to a Mac makeup counter and pay for a 'makeover'. Specify they are not to do anything permanent (like tweeze). You just want to see how you look through their eyes/expertise. See how you look with your brows filled in different ways. If you like what they come up with (you can bring pix of brows you like, even; saves time; or just let them show you) ask them how to do it.

But I'd go to a pro at least once to have your makeup/brows done and they can show you how to duplicate it at home. Then, it's just a matter of practising. A skilled chef can easily transfer the dexterity to a makeup brush I'm sure.

Unless you want to go the Tammy Faye route and get eyebrow tattoos, being deft with an eyebrow pencil is where it will come down to.

I hope that is not too detailed. I used to (wayy long ago and small-time Lol) act, model and was in some pageants so this makeup stuff is something I had to do once or twice (before I basically quit wearing it altogether, haha). That's just for background (so I don't sound obsessed with eyebrows, Lol) and to poke fun at myself (also the reason for Miss Piggy Lol).

For what it is worth... I think your brows look fine the way they are. It is really hard to grow them back in, makeup sweats off in a kitchen, and growing them in thicker takes a long time. Penciling in brows is not easy and can easily look fake. (And, again, sweats off in a kitchen.)

Welcome to the site and all best luck. I did discuss you in other threads, I forgot what I said though. ha

Anyway the lesson if any from my own story in this post is, don't over-try and don't over-do. Just stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to... or the eyebrows as the case might be You want to feel like yourself when it comes down to it and not make too many changes. That said, a consultation never hurt anyone. You can phone a modeling agency (a good one) and see who they use at photo sessions for makeup or you can go to a Mac counter (cos you can watch them work and choose someone). Just don't let them make permanent alterations the first time you get a consultation. You look fine as you are and again you want to feel confident and to feel like yourself.

Hope that helped.
    Last edited by Brandy; 04-25-2006 at 08:48 AM.

Can anyone say "ROAD TRIP?" I know gas is high, but a trip to NY is warranted to check out Lee Anne's restaurant. She could whip up a luau and we could have one big whoop-de-doo! Did someone say "roast pig?"

FORT Regular
    III know! I was not impressed with their sites at all. Oh, if the goof had a forum, it's no longer there or I couldn't find it. I was hoping to post an "I don't like you" message. LOL

Le Ann, you rock! I look forward to the end... I know you will be there.

Lee Anne, if you're reading this, yippeeeee. You're safe. Whew!

+ Reply to Thread