+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Andrea - Season 1

It's not that their food is unhealthy. I think it's more like some people need extra healthy fare. I can't have too much meat or dairy and things like that. Some people can't have salt. Etc.

Okay, Andrea seems like a lovely lady. Seeing her on the reunion show made me like her much more; I appreciate that she tries to be a positive presence.

But then why oh why did she have to mention "elimination" again! Aaaargh! I really want to like her but that won't help to break my association with her and excrement much.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Newbie
    Andrea, give me a break. This show is Top Chef, not Top Healthy Chef, nor Top Bowel Movement Chef. Andrea was never going to progress as far as she did, and if it were not for the unfortunate incident regarding Cynthia's father, we would have been spared seeing and listening to her anymore that was necessary.

What would make anyone think that she would have ANY chance. Being true to yourself is one thing, but positivley knowing that you do not have the skills and perservering in light of that is not commendable.

Andrea has a very limited audience adn let's keep it that way.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Crease View Post
    Andrea, give me a break. This show is Top Chef, not Top Healthy Chef, nor Top Bowel Movement Chef.

Andrea has a very limited audience adn let's keep it that way.
    I guess I'll have to consider myself limited. If she had not been on this show I would not have even known about her. I actually checked out her web site and got her books. Even sent a quick e-mail and got a nice response.
    Love her wit. I must say that as much as I loved Top Chef, her recipes are the only ones I have tried yet. They are good, simple, healthy and reasonable.... and yes they can be beautifuly plated and presented if one so wished.

I like Andrea and aside from Dave (because he'd listen to special requests/restrictions I feel sure) I'd like to have her cook for me if I could make a wish among the contestants. BUT I'd lay down in the contract if possible that she CANNOT mention anything to do with "elimination" of any type at all, or bathroom stuff, anywhere near me or heck, maybe not even anywhere on the property! She has some type of obsession there. And it's ggrrrroossss.

I mean who wants to think of that while looking at or eating food?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123