+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 3/17 Top Chef 13 Season Finale Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/17 Top Chef 13 Season Finale Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

That's a great point ClosetRTWatcher. Knowing that Tom is close friends with many other chefs, kind of makes you wonder if that wasn't done intentionally? A way to teach a lesson about burning bridges ...
    ClosetRTWatcher and tinderbox like this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/17 Top Chef 13 Season Finale Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I doubt it was the closeness so much, but I do recall there were comments at the service of Amar's meal in which his mentor indirectly confirmed that he had a big hand in the components the judges really liked but I don't recall off the top of my head which ones they were. It may have created the impression that Jeremy's meal was more his. Not sure.

I expected throughout the season that Marjorie and Kwame would be the inevitable two finalists. Marjorie always struck me as the most well-rounded chef in the field and Kwame the more cutting edge chef. As far as TV watching goes, I guess it was good that things turned our unexpected over the competition for me. The highlight of the season for me was when Phillip went home. Every week I was like, "Why, Lord, why is he still in this competition!!!"
    Arielflies likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12