+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 2/25 Top Chef 13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: 2/25 Top Chef 13 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

I may be the only one that is glad Kwame is gone... he has skeeved me out ever since he made his Padma comments. I will agree he has come along way in this field for the time he has spent in it.. but I wasn't ever a fan. I am looking at Issac and Amar for the win now. I kinda still like the bro.. Jeremy.. but I don't see him winning.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I liked Jeremy in the beginning, but it's been waning lately. It turned to active dislike when he said he teaches his daughter that coming in 2nd means you're a loser. I hope she defies that and tells him he's a winner when he is booted from TC (soon) and subsequently loses in LCK.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    I liked Jeremy in the beginning, but it's been waning lately. It turned to active dislike when he said he teaches his daughter that coming in 2nd means you're a loser. I hope she defies that and tells him he's a winner when he is booted from TC (soon) and subsequently loses in LCK.
    He's technically not wrong, even if it's an unpleasant truth.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    His comments, and the name he chose for his place, were kind of childish IMO. The whole "Bro" trend needs to die.

Question: I stopped watching TC after the Seattle fiasco (sending Kristen home instead of what's-her-name) so I'm pleasantly surprise to come back to watch this season and enjoy it. My question, what happened to Richard Blais? The man I see now wearing floral shirts and colorful glasses seems to be trying too hard to be trending or something. I guess he's trying to build his brand, or something. Many great chefs we see in this show do not need that sort of gimmicky so I wonder why is he doing it :/

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    He's technically not wrong, even if it's an unpleasant truth.

Chicken one day, feathers the next.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12