+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 1/25 Top Chef Colorado - Show Discussion

1/25 Top Chef Colorado - Show Discussion

Restaurant Wars! - The chefs face-off in Restaurant Wars, creating and executing two new restaurant concepts from design to dishes in a matter of days. Culinary icons Bruce and Eric Bromberg of Blue Ribbon join the judges to experience and evaluate each restaurant's successes and failures.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 1/25 Top Chef Colorado - Show Discussion

Glad Claudette is gone. It’s never her fault. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    agamergirl and tinderbox like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Either mustache Joe or Claudette should have went. And since Claudette is from another season and this is not all stars, Claudette should have went.

Claudette might be single task focused. She might whoop whoever gets to LCK.....I must look over.....but she would not have the team energy it takes for the final win.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

CCL

Isn’t this Claudette’s first season? She did get eliminated in this season, go to Last Chance Kitchen and then come back. I don’t want her to come back a second time. She fits a bit too easy in that bus driver seat.

I didn’t think Conifer’s menu “went together” any more than Common Place’s. But they clearly had the better service and better tasting food so they were rightfully winners. Just glad that Chris and Fatima survived another week.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

Conifer team made watching restaurant wars bearable this season. Loved seeing bear Joe performing as host - such a pleasing personality for that job. Happy he was recognized with the win.

Also Happy that Claudette exited...and without a goodbye or good luck to anyone as she clomps off the set. sigh
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Yeah, I think Claudette is from this season only. She had a HUGE ego problem. Glad she's gone!! It was pretty embarrassing the way they edited the show showing Common Place chefs tooting their own horns while the judges were bashing their food and service. I felt sorry for them because I like all of them except Claudette. I'm not a big fan of Fatima either. I was initially, but as the season rolls on, I'm not. I'm always amazed at how talented they all are for sure! Really love this show.
    mayamaisha and AcookerTV like this.

After some google searching, Claudette appeared on Top Chef Mexico Season 2, so I guess technically this could be considered her second time on Top Chef, just not US Top Chef.
    Lizard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Conifer team made watching restaurant wars bearable this season. Loved seeing bear Joe performing as host - such a pleasing personality for that job. Happy he was recognized with the win.

Also Happy that Claudette exited...and without a goodbye or good luck to anyone as she clomps off the set. sigh
    LOL ... clumps!
    Lizard likes this.

Brother was so so red in last chance kitchen...Only 3 more last chance kitchens to go before getting back in.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Mr mustache guy needs to eat some humble pie!
    agamergirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast