+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 1/25 Top Chef Colorado - Show Discussion

Re: 1/25 Top Chef Colorado - Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    Mr mustache guy needs to eat some humble pie!
    I'd just LOVE to take some scissors to that mustache. Maybe that would put him down a notch.
    woodiedog likes this.
    "You're gonna tip that boat over and wet my weave!" To Rome For Love on Bravo

Kao

Claudette is just a horrible person. I'm sure when Chris assigned the different tasks to the chefs he put each person in a position where he thought they would shine. Anyone else would have been happy to be named EC and acted accordingly, but not Claudette! To her, Chris was just "skipping out on responsibility." (You might have noticed that Carrie from the other team also assigned another chef the EC position, and they were fine with it.) She refused to do anything that a good EC would do (monitoring dishes, tasting, etc) and accused Bruce of being too anal when he was doing his job, and insisting that everyone should stand or fall behind their own work. She belittled both Adrienne and Carrie in the confessionals which was really rich considering how the judges liked their dishes and especially found the beet salad tasty. And then, during the judging, nothing was her fault, of course; it was Chris fault because she never wanted to be EC in the first place and as group leader he should have been responsible for everything! My jaw fell open when she said that, and I was so glad that Fatima immediately came to Chris defense. I also noticed the disgust on the other team's faces as Claudette threw yet another team member under the bus. This time, the judges didn't fall for her BS; one of the judges asked did Claudette ever seemed unhappy with being EC and the answer was no.

At first I was scared that either Fatima, Mustache Joe or Chris would be on the chopping block because there was problems with their dishes/hosting but YES! Claudette got the chop. True to form, she stormed off without saying goodbye to anyone, and her leaving speech was classless and tacky. People may have complained last week that Tanya had an attitude last week but notice this: Everyone hugged her and told her how much they would miss her, and her speech at the end was nice. She was well-liked in the house, and I think that any "attitude" she might have had was due to the person she was working with.:/ Claudette, on the other hand is revolting, and I would never go to her restaurant because why would I support someone like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post

At first I was scared that either Fatima, Mustache Joe or Chris would be on the chopping block because there was problems with their dishes/hosting but YES! Claudette got the chop. True to form, she stormed off without saying goodbye to anyone, and her leaving speech was classless and tacky. People may have complained last week that Tanya had an attitude last week but notice this: Everyone hugged her and told her how much they would miss her, and her speech at the end was nice. She was well-liked in the house, and I think that any "attitude" she might have had was due to the person she was working with.:/ Claudette, on the other hand is revolting, and I would never go to her restaurant because why would I support someone like that?
    I'm glad to find out I wasn't the only one that didn't like her. I haven't liked her from the beginning. Very arrogant and with no reason to be, at that. It was very rude and tacky the way she left and I hope to goodness we don't see any more of her.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "You're gonna tip that boat over and wet my weave!" To Rome For Love on Bravo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12