+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By HaikenEdge
  • 1 Post By CCL

Thread: 1/4 Top Chef Colorado - Show Discussion

1/4 Top Chef Colorado - Show Discussion

This Is Not Glamping - We find out which of the Last Chance Kitchen chefs will join (or rejoin) the competition. Then, the chefs are sent camping to make a five-star meal outdoors, only to learn an unexpected storm welcomes them with a fresh blanket of snow. Chef Naomi Pomeroy joins the judges in the Colorado Mountains.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 1/4 Top Chef Colorado - Show Discussion

Tie coming back into the kitchen - Claudette and Lee Ann.

I felt for everyone tromping through the snow and freezing. Somehow they managed to cook decent meals even all bundled up. One of the "bears" Bruce won because he shaped noodles on a mandolin and Tu went to a renewed LCK for trying to do rabbit three ways. Apparently that was his sin as more than one way for proteins is frowned upon.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

More than one way increases opportunity for error, and they will focus on the error.

I have a growing fondness for all these chefs. I hope they get the exposure they need.

Pakistanis chef was getting a lot of air time. I thought she might be going home......Entertaining...but really a new form of torture. I cannot handle cold.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

I really thought Carrie should have won; her making her own oven was far more "creative" than Bruce using a mandoline for his pasta.
    Kao, dzigner, beerbelly and 2 others like this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

CCL

I was very impressed by Carrie. And thinking back on how she was last twice in the first episode...way to go.
    Glad to see Lee Anne back but the pregnancy talk, down to her Mother Goose dish, can go away.
    Very glad Chris survived elimination.
    Lizard likes this.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

FORT Fanatic

Felt kind of like they let two back in because they aren't sure Lee Anne will last until the finale.

FORT Fanatic

I felt like they let two back in bc they couldn’t let a newbie beat out all the returnees.

+ Reply to Thread