+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MFWalkoff
  • 1 Post By CCL

Thread: 12/21 Top Chef Colorado - Show Discussion

12/21 Top Chef Colorado - Show Discussion

Keep On Truckin' - A Sudden Death Quickfire is based on the Denver omelette; for the elimination challenge, the chefs take to food trucks to make hangover cures. Featuring Logan Paul and season 5 winner Hosea Rosenberg.

Enjoy the show!
    woodiedog likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 12/21 Top Chef Colorado - Show Discussion

Saw the quick fire. The bottom 3 had to make an omelet. One of the bottom 3 made the most unappetizing omelets ever. I nearly gagged. That person was sent home, thankfully!

Yeah that was Laurie, who the show has been portraying as not totally in the game and missing home since day one, so it wasn't a shock in the end.

Same with Rogelio going in the elimination round, when he couldn't even explain what was good or bad about his salad to the judges, or even what he was intending in the first place.

Score one win for the 'stache. I hope he doesn't become unbearable later in the season...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Kao

Wasn't that omelette practically raw? How do you mess up eggs?

Glad the black and yellow teams did good last night. They have my fav people on it so I'm glad they were safe.

Why didn't Rogelio just cook elotes? It would have been a lot better than that salad.

CCL

She didn’t put the eggs on soon enough =raw. I hate eggs so this was not a challenge for me. Preferred the elimination challenge, apart from the silly “social influencer” guy. Though it was a lot of rich food - I know they don’t eat it all, but it still seems like they’d need to be popping some antacids after.
    beerbelly likes this.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

So I finally finished watching this episode. Food trucks are a big thing now, so I can see how this is a good challenge.
    Seeing glimpses of Boulder was fun.
    The chefs lost their ability to provide decent food given the restrictions of a food truck.
    They all looked chaos driven.
    The greasy fatty pork sandwich should have been the loser. What chef would serve that?

+ Reply to Thread