+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kicksave1052

Thread: 1/26 Top Chef 14 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

1/26 Top Chef 14 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

For the Kids - The blindfolded taste test Quickfire is back! Then, the chefs draw inspiration from their own childhood memories to create meals for a charity gala for the MUSC Shawn Jenkins Children's Hospital. Appearing: Michael Voltaggio and Graham Elliot.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 1/26 Top Chef 14 Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Ding, dong, the slitch is gone.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fogey

I really liked the blindfolded challenge. But I kind of wish they would have showed other people struggling and THEN showed Brooke nailing it. I know she went first, but if they hadn't shown the stew room we would not have known that. Showing her first gave the misperception that it was really easy to do
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

Finally...Emily is gone. Still don't understand how she was able to stay as long as she did. She should have known not to serve up an ice box cake in the heat and humidity of South Carolina. Oh well...toodles. Casey has an attitude. She can't take criticism at all and doesn't make adjustments without whining about it.New favorite...Sylva. Not only a stand up good guy, but he is hitting his stride now. Had enough of John...so much for his great palate. He didn't do well at all in the taste challenge. Sheldon, Sylva and Brooke should be the finalists but we'll see what happens this coming week. One more thing...that Graham Eliot might a great chef but he looks like a clown. That is all.
    Arielflies likes this.

An icebox cake??? C'mon! My mom used to make those as an afterthought.

I so want to know what Sylva but in those lollipops! 'A punch in the tongue?' I need to know what that tastes like!!!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Newbie

With the palate challenge, someone on the show mentioned the smokers. I'm constantly amazed at how many chefs/cooks smoke! Do we know who in this group does?

+ Reply to Thread