+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Top Chef Seattle 2/20 Finale Pt 1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: Top Chef Seattle 2/20 Finale Pt 1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

They're both deserving of the win; Kristen shouldn't have been eliminated in the first place, and Brooke has just done well for herself. Either winning is fine by me.
    Florimel, dzigner, justCoz and 1 others like this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I'm happy with either winning, but I have to give the edge to Brooke. I always thought Kristin would be in the finals, but since she was sent home (whether it was fair or not), I'm getting behind Brooke who stayed in the competition the whole time. I have a little dislike for the practice of sending people home and then bringing them back (I'm not a fan of it on any of the other reality shows either). I am happy that we will finally have another female Top Chef, though- it's certainly been awhile!

I feel the same way lily, I like both Kristen and Brooke but want Brooke to win for some reason. Maybe because she was never voted off but Kristen was and I'm not usually a fan of people who get kicked off and get to come back.
    I felt bad for Sheldon, he seemed like a nice guy.
    The finale looks like it's going to be wild, live and in an open arena.

I will also be happy with either Brooke or Kristen winning. They both appear to be excellent chefs, and I really like that they are both low-drama contestants!!

I think that's the reason for me too. I don't like it when they bring back people who have been beaten already by the remaining contestants. Fair or not, when you are out, you should stay out. I never have liked LCK for that reason. It doesn't even make sense to me that out of the "final 3", Sheldon was eliminated after he had already beaten Kristen once, technically speaking. It's just nonsensical to me. Hell, I even had a problem with Josh being eliminated and Kristen brought back in!

But yeah, I have seen Brooke win lots of challenges and do well, so I think I'm rooting for her.

If there were no LCK I honestly don't think the judges would have eliminated Kristen when they did. She threw herself on her sword and they probably figured she could fight her way back to save her pride in LCK....which she did. I think she totally deserves to be in the final.

I'm rooting for Kristen but have no problem if Brooke wins. The two best chefs are in the finale, imo.
    NCLurker, Florimel and dzigner like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    I like all three of the finalists so am excited for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I like Kristen but for some reason I think I might be rooting for Brooke in the finale. It will be good though.
    Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    They're both deserving of the win; Kristen shouldn't have been eliminated in the first place, and Brooke has just done well for herself. Either winning is fine by me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I'm happy with either winning...
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I feel the same way lily, I like both Kristen and Brooke but want Brooke to win for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I will also be happy with either Brooke or Kristen winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I'm rooting for Kristen but have no problem if Brooke wins. The two best chefs are in the finale, imo.
    Wow. EVERYONE here is happy with the finalists?!? Now there's something you don't see every day!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

FORT Fan

Count me in as being happy with the two finalists! They both seem to be very talented chefs. Add to that, they come across as likable people, passionate about what they do, but not overly dramatic. I just don't think that drama is necessary for every reality show (i.e. Josie really wasn't needed to make this a good show.)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm happy too even though I'm not watching this yet.

Top Chef Seattle 2/20 Finale Pt 1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I'm pretty happy with the finalists, but I really did like Sheldon. I know he will do big things. I likes the piece they did on him when he was home in Hawaii. He has a beautiful family.

Glad to see the ladies in the finale. I'll be happy with either finalist.
    Kip and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast