+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Top Chef Seattle 1/2 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Top Chef Seattle 1/2 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

John may have been the OLDEST but he was far from the most MATURE.

Kristen and Bart were my faves from the beginning, so I am hoping hoping hoping that we get our 2nd female winner!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Kristin is okay... I can't get attached to her for some reason, but I have no reason to dislike her.

I quite like Lizzie and Brooke though. Micah is growing on me - he came on very strong at first, but he's mellowed a bit.

John making excuses at judges table was weak, but so was Mustache Guy jumping in and throwing him under the bus like that. The judges can clearly see through the excuses. Because Mustache Guy has so far been pitted against people who are bigger jerks (Stefan, John) I think a lot of people have missed that he's rude and aggressive as well.

Josie's gotta go.
    dzigner, Shoepie and mindy384 like this.

John was always a complete pain in the butt and I honestly think he believes all the stuff that falls out of his mouth. What a bitter little man.
    Love how he always says, "Not to make an excuse but.........." and then he proceeds to make an excuse....nonsense straight out of his mouth.
    Stefan has shown a whole different persona this season....much more likable.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think that like Tiffani in her all-stars season, Stefan has benefitted from seeing himself on TV the first time around and realizing how me came across. He's made some changes because of that. Only, unlike Tiffani, I think that Stefan was sincerely a nice person who got caught up in the competition the first time around. Tiffani on the other hand is generally unpleasant and was putting up an act her second time around. That's why it's worked better for Stefan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12