+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Top Chef Seattle: Last Chance Kitchen/Save A Chef (BravoTV.com) *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Top Chef Seattle: Last Chance Kitchen/Save A Chef (BravoTV.com) *Spoilers*

This was the best LCK. I like Stephan; he was a gracious loser. I would have loved to taste his dumpling! He and Kirsten do have a special relationship. I am looking forward to the reunion show to hear about them.
    cubsfan55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    This was the best LCK. I like Stephan; he was a gracious loser. I would have loved to taste his dumpling! He and Kirsten do have a special relationship. I am looking forward to the reunion show to hear about them.
    I like Stephan, too, Shoepie. Very much! I've worked with enough German men (I know he's from Finland, but he got his chops in Germany) to know their confidence can come across rough and tough, but at the end of the day, they're the ones you want on your side. They say what's on their minds, work hard, play hard, love a good drink (any time!), laugh heartily, and (usually) will walk away with pride when defeated. To me, Stephan was brazen but hilarious. I'm going to miss him. Maybe not so much in the kitchen, but fo sho in the extras.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

FORT Fogey

NIce cubsfan.

Loved this most recent Last Chance Kitchen, and love me some Stephan--especially when he called Kristen "wifey".
    Shoepie likes this.

Yeah for Kristin! It looked like a close competition between Lizzie and Kristin on their fish stews.

YAY..... So glad Kristin won. So, does she join the top three during next week's show???

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    YAY..... So glad Kristin won. So, does she join the top three during next week's show???
    She said that she had one more competition to go.

If it follows last year, after next week's episode one more person will be sent to LCK to compete against Kristin, and they will NOT reveal the winner of that battle in LCK, but instead wait until the broadcast the following week to show us who made it back.

However, I have no idea how SaveAChef is going to work into this: the implication was that the SAC winner would compete next week in LCK, so I don't know if that means another three-sided competition or what. And if they are waiting for SAC does that mean that the finale hasn't even been filmed yet? Or are they just kind of misleading us and the SAC winner will be back next season? It's all very odd...
    Uncle David likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I thought Lizzies dish looked great. I was worried right up to the moment Tom announced Kristin the winner. One more to go, and Kristin is back.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

To the Point

I thought Lizzie might have it the way Tom was eating her stew. Dang, I thought he was going to finish the bowl and use the bread to clean it.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread