+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Top Chef Seattle: Last Chance Kitchen/Save A Chef (BravoTV.com) *Spoilers*

Re: Top Chef Seattle: Last Chance Kitchen/Save A Chef (BravoTV.com) *Spoilers*

It's an outdoor challenge in Alaska -- and Kristin & Stefan have to make a dish with offal. Kristin is psyched, Stefan maybe not so much.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Kristin made a cold chicken liver dish with pickled fruit.

Stefan made a hot German dish (begins with a B) that uses a bunch of offal ingredients, even in the sauce.

Tom thought both were nice. Kristin's was "a really strong dish". Stefan's dumpling was perfect and the dish has good offal flavor.

But the winner is Kristin, for having a slightly more balanced flavor.

Bye Stefan -- this time, I'll actually miss you!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

YAY for Kristin. She's my gal.

I kind of like Stefan and will miss him. Wish he could have been in the top four.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Congrats to Kristen. It looks like they flew her up by herself for the challenge so no more peanut gallery.

I've been thinking about the online vote and what it means. Tom says "another chance" to win Top Chef. He doesn't say THIS season. I bet we are voting for someone to return NEXT season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

I enjoyed watching Kristin and Stefan compete against each other. I'm glad she won, as she's my favorite, but I will kind of miss Stefan....Kristin brings out a good side of him...nice to see.
    cubsfan55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    During the last commercial break, they just posted the Save-a-Chef poll results to date -- CJ is ahead 94% to Josie's 6%.
    Now there's a shocker. I can't believe she got 6% to vote for her! ;-)
    sparklete likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Whew. I just watched the episode where Josie was eliminated (one week too late, IMO) and since I can't find LCK anywhere on the 'net and we don't have access to it here in Canada, I had to come searching for the winner of their duel. Thank goodness Kristin beat her. Josie, please go back to wherever you went after your first stint, and stay there.

So, can someone explain how LCK and Save a Chef work? If, say, Kristin manages to win LCK, does she go back into the show? Does the save a chef winner also return? I'm confused.

Last year, the LCK winner went back into the competition when it was down to 4 chefs (like now).

Nobody is sure how the Save-A-Chef winner will figure into things, since it's new this year. I like Ariel's idea a few posts up -- maybe the winner gets a spot in next year's cast. They certainly would need a time machine for the winner to figure into this season somehow...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Top Chef Seattle 1/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Loved watching Last Chance Kitchen this week. Very entertaining.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread