+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Top Chef Seattle: Last Chance Kitchen/Save A Chef (BravoTV.com) *Spoilers*

Re: Top Chef Seattle: Last Chance Kitchen/Save A Chef (BravoTV.com) *Spoilers*

I would eat the turkey/avocado sandwich sans bacon. The other - Tom said too much bread not enough stuffing. I don't think I could open my mouth wide enough.

While I'll miss Danyele, I had a notion it was her time to go. Let's see if CJ can keep his two-fer streak going.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

CJ pulls out another win! But the way Tom was describing Bart's dish, I thought the win was his for sure. Turned out he made great flavors, but they weren't right for chicken.

I really want CJ to steamroll all the way through. I'm still wondering how they're going to work the other Save-a-Chef vote into things. I mean, they taped the season a while ago, how are they going to add another chef from a live vote when everything already happened?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

So, did CJ win again?

YES! He and John both made dishes that had flaws, but Tom liked CJ's flavor profiles more.

Sayanora for good, John! I doubt he would win the Save-a-Chef vote...
    dzigner likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

CJ beat Micah! He's really on a roll. Tom said it was the best LCK dish he's made so far. (It was a raw meat challenge, in honor of Micah's losing dish).

Save-a-Chef is now Kuniko vs. John. There's only 9 1/2 hours left to vote for Kuniko!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Once again Micah made a large plate, while CJ plated small with more flavors. I think it was the pickling of the duck fat that impressed. It could have gone so wrong, but it was so right. Extend you lead, CJ!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

so does it switch to a head on battle every week based on who lost...if so I kind of hope Micah gets the vote because I really enjoyed his commentary!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I really think CJ will win LCK because Tom thinks he was eliminated unfairly. CJ could put chicken fat and raw potatoes on a plate and Tom would praise his creative thinking.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by gracie View Post
    I really think CJ will win LCK because Tom thinks he was eliminated unfairly. CJ could put chicken fat and raw potatoes on a plate and Tom would praise his creative thinking.
    You're probably right! Lots of people love him and he seems to be a talented chef who has done extremely well in LCK. Good for him. That said, he rubs me the wrong way and I hope he doesn't make it back on to the show.
    Florimel likes this.

Oh glad to hear this. My internet went out on Last Chance.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread