+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Top Chef 12/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Top Chef 12/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

After last week's shocking double-elimination, what are we in store for this week?

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Top Chef 12/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Heather, let me introduce you to Karma! She will be your new frenemy!

Honestly, I try not to take glee in someone getting the boot, but even on a individual challenge, when Heather ended up on the bottom, she still tried to blame Beverly who wasn't even in the room with her. So Heather, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I often seem to fall alseep during the commercial break before judges table. I knew Heather would be in the bottom and was hoping she would just go. I can't even imagine how she came up with a way to blame Beverly. I will have to catch a rerun of this one

FORT Fogey

YIPPPEEEE, I loved how Tom said to Heather...Bev used the pressure cooker... :-)
    rfromp likes this.

Yay!!! She's finally gone. I love it now that we're narrowing the number of chef's down and we can see some real cooking. Bev is still growing on me. I think she's a really good chef and will probably continue to do well especially since she doesn't have the bully breathing down her neck anymore. No is standing out as the one to beat yet and I like that. It's seems like everyone left has pretty much the same skill set.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm a bit behind on watching TC. Watched last week's episode last night, and will watch last night's episode tonight. It's going to be fun to see You Know Who get her comeuppance.

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but I already know I'm going to like it because Heather is gone!

(And a friend of mine texted me this morning...we ate dinner in that Whole Foods in Austin last November :-) If you're ever in the area looking for a different place to eat, check it out...we ate at the little bistro-type place near the cheeses. It was great.)

Glad to see Heather go, although I don't like Beverly either.

I wish Dakota hadn't screwed up that venison. I really liked her, and I think she was overall a good chef.

I'd better keep quiet on who I like or they might go home, lol.

I am not a huge fan of Beverly's either, but now I am curious to see if she shines now that her bully is gone.

Count me in on the "Glad to see Heather go, but not exactly fond of Beverly, either!" crowd.

Heather was just mean.

SNAKE mean.

When she sees herself on this show, I hope she realizes how hateful and childish she looked.

But she's so self-righteous, she'd never admit --- to herself or anyone else --- that she was wrong in anything she said or did.

OTOH . . .

I absolutely believe that Beverly is selfish, self-centered, and needs to break out of her Asian-slanted cooking mold like a person in hell needs a drink of ice water.

Let's see how long it takes her to either realize there are other people in the kitchen besides herself (and to work accordingly in what that situation is) or just how long it'll take for her terminal tunnel vision to turn around and bite a big chunk out of her ass.
    Last edited by ness; 12-26-2011 at 12:58 AM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast