+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Chef Masters 5/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Top Chef Masters 5/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I also dislike this season's format. I'd rather see reruns of the previous shows.

I just happened to catch this episode today - all I can say is Farmer Boys regular menu is much better than what I saw here. Their new garlic sourdough chicken sandwich (with easy mayo, tomato, avocado and bacon) is fabulous. I am not sure about the quinoa fritters...they sound interesting?!
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Well I didn't mean healthy restrictions. I was just saying if they can get most children to eat something beyond chicken nuggets and fries. My son is different though because he's a foodie in the making, however, he eats things that the majority of his friends run away from!

Oooo pizza! That could be fun, have them do everything from scratch including the dough and sauce. I'd love to see them make sandwiches too so I can steal some ideas. What about the wine pairing challenges? Those are fun or they could do a microbrewery challenge. Have them draw knives and whatever is on that knife they have to create a dish that is not only paired with it but incorporates the brew into it.
    Good ideas. I understood what you meant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12