+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: All-Stars 4/6 Reunion Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: All-Stars 4/6 Reunion Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Elia was just plain immature and naive. She couldn't read the situation: Andy Cohen is sitting there, and while "host" Andy may have wanted the juicy drama for the show, there is no way that "Senior VP of Bravo" Andy is going to let someone dirty the reputation of one of his signature stars while he is sitting there. And there really is no way for Elia not to look as if she was reacting from bitterness. Her tone was angry and accusatory, and she has no place to be talking to Tom like that. Andy should have been smarter about introducing this topic, or maybe shouldn't have brought it up at all. But still, Elia did nothing to convince me that this wasn't all sour grapes from this season, and even her season, since I think she still carries a grudge about that too. Even then, she was constantly disagreeing with the judges, not because they were wrong in their beliefs, but because she thought that their palettes were inferior to hers. She never should have gone on TV in the first place, in my opinion.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: All-Stars 4/6 Reunion Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Elia has no right to tell others how to run their business. She can voice her preferences but I get tired of extremely righteous, judgemental, and often obnoxious "greenies" condeming people's choices based on morality.

It's like vegatarians telling carnivores that they are morally corrupt because animals are killed for food.

I grant her that it's apparent that grass is the primary food source for cows, given their teeth and digestive system. But there doesn't seem to be any harm to the animal to eat grain instead. I guess she'd never have any veal or fois gras.

I'd say the same to vegatarians by just judging them on their types of teeth which points humans being omnivores.
    But I think it's their business what they eat, not mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234