+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Want to Win? (TC:AS)

Re: Who Do You Want to Win? (TC:AS)

I'm hoping for a Carla win. I like Dale okay, and Antonia as well. I respect Richard but have never been his biggest fan-all of that smoke reminds me of a magic show more than a kitchen.

I'm still rooting for Tiffany. I already was, because I like her, but I never really had a full understanding on how quickly she and Angelo had to begin cooking again and trying to create 40+ dishes under crazy circumstances back to back. Perhaps that explains why she seemed so emotional this season at times. The fact that Angelo hung in that long, and that she is still there, says that even with the burnout they were holding their own with the others as best they could. The fact that neither one of them hid under a table or found any out they could from actually cooking at any time during this competition is a beautiful thing. They both should be proud of themselves and even though Tiffany got some high praise at times during this thing I hope she gets at least one good win before she goes home.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Carla and Antonia are the top two for me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    At this point, as long as it's not Mike, I'll be happy. He just never performed all that well independently, either in his season or in this one.
    I am also deep in the anyone but MIKE club...after leaning on Angelo the week before in Target, he copies Richard's idea and picture after the discussion that morning

My preference to Antonia, Carla and Richard as the top 3 - I look forward to see what they'll make week after week!

I would really love to see the fierce, fabulous Carla win. She might be my favorite cheftestant ever.

I want to see Carla take the whole thing. I hope she gets out of this funk she's been in for the past two episodes, relaxes, stops overthinking things and just cook what she loves.

If not Carla, then I want Antonia to win. And if not Antonia, well, then Tiffany. I don't care how much she's been on the bottom, I'd rather have her than either Blais or Isabella. Blais is an egocentric dweeb who can't seem to do anything not involving liquid nitrogen, and Isabella's just a one-note jerk and has been that since his original season.

With five chefs left I would like to see:

1. Carla
    2. Antonia
    3. Tiffany
    4. Richard
    5. Mike Isabella
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Rembrant, my sentiments exactly.

I really hope Carla can get it together soon. But I have a feeling that Antonia is going to take it all. The way this season has been edited points to a female winning, and with Dale out, I actually believe it will happen. And with Antonia, she has been edited as sort of a bridesmaid. She has had multiple confessionals about how she hasn't won any money yet and how she has come thisclose to it. Perhaps it's a sign that she'll eventually get that money in the finale?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    I want to see Carla take the whole thing. I hope she gets out of this funk she's been in for the past two episodes, relaxes, stops overthinking things and just cook what she loves.

If not Carla, then I want Antonia to win. And if not Antonia, well, then Tiffany. I don't care how much she's been on the bottom, I'd rather have her than either Blais or Isabella. Blais is an egocentric dweeb who can't seem to do anything not involving liquid nitrogen, and Isabella's just a one-note jerk and has been that since his original season.
    I think Dale leaving was the 'settle down' call for Carla. I have hopes she will center herself and take a steady path to the end doing what she does best. We have seen her freak out before and she pulls herself together. She will.

I love them all so I won't be disappointed with anyone winning. They all have unique endearing personalities, show respect to their fellow contestants and seem at this point to be somewhat equal in talent.
    Hooray to all of them.

FORT Newbie

I want to see Richard, Carla, and Antonia in the finale. If any of them win honestly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast