+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All-Stars 1/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: All-Stars 1/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

With that entire team skating by it seems more like they just needed to call another team in to slam tonight. How can they say so many things were so wrong and the person who came up with the dish is safe?

They made such a point to have Carla speak of how the bluefish should be prepared that it seemed to have showcased all that Tiffani did wrong with her bluefish.

I wish Dale would have slapped Marcel when he was playing "thug chef" running his mouth. It shows how far Dale has come.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 01-13-2011 at 12:10 AM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4146653;
    With that entire team skaiting by it seems more like they just needed to call another team in to slam tonight. How can they say so many things were so wrong and the person who came up with the dish is safe?

They made such a point to have Carla speak of how the bluefish should be prepared that it seemed to have showcased all that Tiffani did wrong with her bluefish.

I wish Dale would have slapped Marcel when he was playing "thug chef" running his mouth. It shows how far Dale has come.
    Agreed - Dale is a new man this season. And Marcel hasn't changed one bit.

I'm thinking Marcel was very very drunk when he went off like that -- it might be another reason most of the others just let him mouth off without grinding him into dust.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I am shocked! I was ready for Marcel's name to be called out. I'm really bummed for Tiffani. I liked her in S1, but I really liked her this Season because of her personal growth (Dale T., too!). I read an interview where Mike Isabella says she is a far better chef than how she's performed on the show.

I would have been bummed if Marcel went home, too though. I know he's a knob and a tool, but I still like him. I hope he watches and sees Dale T's interview in which he said he went to anger management. He needs something like that. I just want the kid to turn it around. He could be so amazing if he did.

I don't really care much about Jamie's departure. I like her, but she doesn't seem into it, and so it's better she just go.

Tiffany D doesn't seem into the competition either, so I kind of hope she goes next. Then, it will be high level across the board and a really great competition.

I am blown away by Dale T. He really didn't get very far in his season so I wasn't sure what to expect this time around. He's very good. And Carla and Antonia?!! Bringing it home for the women! I love them and they have shown they have what it takes to go the distance. They are smart chefs and really know there stuff. As much as I hate to say it, Carla owned Tiffani F. by knowing to take out the blood line.
    Last edited by Jexter; 01-13-2011 at 12:19 AM.

Tiffany D has gotten in the top half the last two weeks. She seems to be laying low-but she hasn't had anything bad said about her the last couple of weeks so I think she's in it. The same can be said for a few of the chefs. They are cooking solid, staying in it, and trying not to overdo themselves out of the competition.

Mike can't seem to ever turn it off. When I try to like the guy he jokes and jokes and drives you mad.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

The key to Jamie in one sentence:

Complaining about how hot it is in the cooking area on the beach: "I feel like the sun is shining right on me for some reason."
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4146657;
    The key to Jamie in one sentence:

Complaining about how hot it is in the cooking area on the beach: "I feel like the sun is shining right on me for some reason."
    That summed her up perfectly!

I, too, wanted Marcel to go home for many reasons but definitely as soon as he took away Carla's moment of glory! She deserved a time to enjoy her win and he ripped it away from her. Selfish little you-know-what.

I'm watching the episode right now, but I'm feeling a bit sleepy from a looooong day so I decided to spoil myself...

...and I'm really disappointed that Tiffani was eliminated. I called her as the winner, but so much for that. On the other hand, I'm happy that Jaime is finally gone.

Love that Carla won another challenge though!

So why does she give off this vibe that she is the underdog? Anyone else feel this way? I remember reading something in the middle of S5 that quoted Tom saying that the F3 consisted of a "surprise" -- the surprise was obviously Carla. If she made it to the finals this season, I think she still would be considered a surprise finalist. Is it because she focuses on comfort food? I don't know, but she just doesn't strike me as a frontrunner.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4146647;
    Marcel, you complete ass****.

I SO hope he goes home tonight, if only for being such a piece of crap at Carla for daring to be happy that she won.

I'm thinking Marcel and Jamie would be optimum. I'm worried for Richard, though.
    What was with Marcel tonight? I can't defend this guy anymore. He acted like such a little punk!

Kudos to both Dale and Fabio (especially Dale) for keeping their cool tonight. Blais was being pretty pushy with Fabio, who just took it - and Dale, whom I've always admired as a chef, shows what a mature, stand-up guy he's become.

How sad was it to see Carla completely deflate when she'd been so excited about her win? Rather than just shrugging Marcel's comment off, she felt terrible for celebrating. I like her more and more. And her dish looked so delicious!

I am watching the beginning of this episode right now. The fishing portion of this show (in lieu of a quickfire) is lots of fun to watch. What a cool challenge this is!

Tiffani just said something about Dale's effort catching a fish, "Head down, ...like the baby is crowning..." Sorry I missed something in the middle of that and no DVR, but believe me, it is fun to watch. I am really liking this season of TC.

Is that an "I love Fabio" t-shirt on Dale's bed?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast