+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: All-Stars 12/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: All-Stars 12/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I hate Marcel. He's a brat and how I wish he'd have been the first to go (though I knew that there was no way that he would be even before the first episode aired). I really do wish Kevin Gillespie from S6 could have been on. Just had to say that again since someone mentioned the heat miser and that big ol' ginger Kevin always reminded me of the heat miser.

I'm hoping for Tre, Tiffany and Carla to kick some butt. I also have a soft spot for Angelo though he grew on me. He started his season off a little cocky but he toned it down nicely.

I also always liked Antonia. It feels great to have so many to root for, though a season like this will also mean many episodes where there is a person that I will be sad to see eliminated. All star seasons are always a double edged sword for me.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4122147;
    I would love to see Tre go further this time around. I felt like he was cut too soon on his season.
    He was the first casualty of the Curse of Casey.

I have to agree again! He's a tough little soldier to endure ths #hit he's taken. He too, can cook, though. I would love to see Marcel and Dale L go far.[/QUOTE]

I'm with both of you-Marcel is not only an excellent chef but he puts up with so much crap-I'll never forget the idiots on his season trying to cut his hair while he slept- that was childish and cruel. He is scrappy and I appreciate that very much. I hpe he makes it to the end.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Can't wait for tonight's episode! I was really encouraged about this season after seeing the premiere last week.

To me, there's 'scrappy' and there's being a pest. Marcel still hasn't matured to the point where he stopped enjoying being a pest to anyone around him. His act is stale now that he is several years older. He's just being an annoyance for the camera time now.

Wasn't he supposed to have a cooking show on SyFy by now? Did that die before seeing the light of day? Or was it on and I just never heard about it?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Anyone else watch some of the repeats from TC1 today? I remember reeeeeallly hating Tiffani and wanting Harold to win. Watching now, I feel a lot more sympathetic toward her, especially hearing her exit speech. She is a really talented chef. I was happy to see her win in that Christmas special.
    I should also mention I've eaten twice at Harold's restaurant (and saw him one of the times). Every dish I've tried there has been delicious, and my friends/family members thought the same.

I like how Bravo is showing old Top Chefs all day before a new episode. I love rewatching seasons 1, 3, and 4 the most.

Watching the repeat of last week's now -- I don't think I saw as many of Elia's fatal mistakes the first time I watched it, which is why I was so mad that she went instead of Stephen. But I'm still hoping Stephen gets the boot soon.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4122848;
    I'm with both of you-Marcel is not only an excellent chef but he puts up with so much crap-I'll never forget the idiots on his season trying to cut his hair while he slept- that was childish and cruel. He is scrappy and I appreciate that very much. I hpe he makes it to the end.
    Oh, please. How much of that "crap" does he bring upon himself? He's an instigator. He enjoys getting his arrogant little puss in everyone else's face, tossing attitude and being condescening and disrespectful. And then he whines about how the others don't like him.

He's immensely unlikeable. I'll admit the haircutting thing crossed a line - a practical joke that got way out of control - but that doesn't mean he gets any mulligans. When he starts treating the other chefs as well as he treats himself, I'll change my mind.

PS - If he's SO great and SO talented, how come they didn't even show what he cooked in the last quickfire?
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest;4121841;
    (Speaking of flames, is it me, or does the stupid haircut borrow just a bit too much from the Heat Miser?)

I always thought it was inspired by Jimmy Neutron!

All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456