+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just Desserts - 11/17 Season Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

Just Desserts - 11/17 Season Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion in here until 11PM PT / 2AM ET.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Just Desserts - 11/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Hi-yo! It took Morgan 90 seconds into the episode to come up with a new insult for Zac -- "an annoying little fairy".

Everybody drink!

What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

They open the show with an old clip of Morgan saying that he's a heterosexual male and doesn't enjoy being around flamboyance and show tunes. And then as the new episode starts, he refers to Zac as an "annoying little fairy" and adds, "Life's a bitch--and now he's gone."

Someone really, really needs to remind Morgan that he's in a public forum and to watch what he says. He's making himself look really unlikeable when he expresses himself like that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4108311;
    Hi-yo! It took Morgan 90 seconds into the episode to come up with a new insult for Zac -- "an annoying little fairy".

Everybody drink!

Well, I tried to post as quickly as I could, but I guess you beat me to it. This time, I think Morgan outdid himself. No way did Zac ever refer to himself as "an annoying little fairy, " so that defense is gone.

FORT Fogey

Anyone else get a chuckle out of the look on the face of Morgan's sous chef when he was trying to explain all his techniques?

I guess the shot of him on the phone with his son was supposed to make him look more sensitive and likable. Meanwhile, Yigit and Danielle are getting along great with their sous chefs. I particularly like Yigit's, as she seems like a lot of fun.

How nasty is Morgan that he can't even get along with his Sous Chef who is there to HELP him?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Congratulations to Yigit!

It was really close at the end, they each had several great dishes and one misfire. I'm so happy for him!

Although Morgan was a bastard most of the hour, he ended up having very good things to say about Yigit, which was nice, with the cameras running and all.

Danielle surprised me with her great work tonight. For a while it looked like she had it in the bag.

Go Yigit!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Just Desserts - 11/17 Season Finale Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow, that car commercial couldn't have been any more fake! Yikes. Gail and the winner can't act. at. all.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;4108377;
    Wow, that car commercial couldn't have been any more fake! Yikes. Gail and the winner can't act. at. all.
    I laughed at that, because I haven't seen an ad like that since Project Runway was still on Bravo. When Runway did it, they would have to film an ad for each of the finalists since they didn't always know who the winner was at that point. I guess that wasn't necessary here. (No 5 months off before going to Bryant Park or someplace for the finale)
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Morgan's just an ugly, disgusting person inside and out. Altho talented, I was SUPER glad he didn't win. Congrats to Yigit!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast